• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > flailing about in the darkness, Crossers galore, flowers. *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate

infinite

infinite

Total posts: 110
Posted:Post deleted by infinite

dont make peoples heads turn, give them whiplash.

Delete Topic

infinite

infinite

Total posts: 110
Posted:Here is a skate and firedance video I made with my ex girlfreiend Erin, I filed everything you see with a cannon zr20 and final cut pro 2. It is of much higher quality than the flailing bout in the darkness vid. Might see something new here with video editing.

http://www.sidfilmz.com/premiere.html
br>
visual experimental....

dont make peoples heads turn, give them whiplash.

Delete

MikeIcon
GOLD Member since Mar 2003

MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2109
Posted:Nice man, really like the skating vid. The editing was pretty sweet.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete