• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > I did it, I did it, I did it!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Drudwyn

Drudwyn

Forget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay

Total posts: 632
Posted:I'm the happiest puppy imaginable! YAY!!! *tailwags*

Excuse me, it's been a hell of a weekend...

After the best 15 months of my life with Nick, I finally popped the question. I'm engaged!!! >,<

It's going to be a long engagement of a few years before we finally get married, so we can be financially secure and get our feet on the ground again, but I did it! And I've never been happier biggrin

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

Delete Topic

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Congratulations! Shotgun wedding or long engagement?

Although Oscar Wilde once noted (to paraphrase) 'I don't agree with long engagements, it gives couples the chance to get to know each other's character...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:Congratulations Dan, good news indeed beerchug!

Delete

Asena
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Asena

What a Bummer

Total posts: 3224
Posted:I already congratulated you once but hey... like the teletubbies said... "again again!"

Well done dude! kiss hug smile

Delete

L0s3r_r@v3r
SILVER Member since May 2005

L0s3r_r@v3r

enthusiast

Total posts: 274
Posted:awww!!! go you!

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

Delete

alicewonderland
BRONZE Member since Nov 2005

alicewonderland

Born on a green light daddy-o!!!

Total posts: 126
Posted:Congratulations that so beautiful; I myself am terrified but it's always reassuring and wonderful to see other people happy and in love heart And you get lots of gifts and usually a free vacation that always sweetens the pie lol biggrin best of wishes...do we all get invites? haha j/k

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Delete

FireTom

Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Congrats!

hug hug hug hug hug

Good news and luck for you! biggrin

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:Congratulations...

beerchug hug

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Total posts: 663
Posted:Congratulations. Hope you and Nick have a great future together

beerchug hug

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

Delete

Hanz

Hanz

veteran

Total posts: 1328
Posted:OMG!!! CONGRATS!
this is awesome... all the best for a happy future!

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Total posts: 4760
Posted:Congratulations!! hug I want to jump up and down!! Hee hee!

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:OOOh congratulations!!! I think a Drudwyn/Southampton Spinning Meet is in order sometime in the distant future, with rice and confetti

Non-Https Image Link

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Nephtys

Nephtys

resident fridge magnet

Total posts: 835
Posted:awwwwww, congrats!

everyone's unique except me

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

(Jealous as hell, but still happy! wink )

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! hug

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:biggrin Congratulations smile

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Congratulations!! hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Congrats. smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Sigsta
SILVER Member since Jan 2006

Total posts: 29
Posted:Congrats!!!!!!!!! beerchug hug

Good better best,
Never let it rest,
Until your good be better,
And your better best!!!!

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:ditto (just to be different lol)

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:Well congratulations Drudwynn hug couldn't be happier.

now I just have to meet you lol you still in southampton? come down the hobbit on a thursday and let me buy you a drink. biggrin wooo a happy hopper

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:Well congratulations Drudwynn hug couldn't be happier.

now I just have to meet you lol you still in southampton? come down the hobbit on a thursday and let me buy you a drink. biggrin wooo a happy hopper

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:oops such good news i said it twice ubblol

Delete

screech

screech

circling on the edge of madness

Total posts: 889
Posted:don't lie mynci your compters being crap again

great news drudwyn get down the hobbit thursday hug kiss hug

another happy hopper

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv