• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2666
Posted:I came across my fav music video online, and I noticed its got looovley streaming speed, at least if you are on broadband that is. Anywhoo I wanted to share the brilliance that is Alison Goldfrapp to the world, and wanted to find out what is your favourite usic video?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Total posts: 7
Posted:My Vote goes out to Probots "Shake Yer Blood" Video, featuring the Suicide Girls and Lemmy Killmiester!

Total posts: 663
Posted:That video is soooooo good. Not only does it have Suicide Girls in it but fire poi, fire breathing and trailing in it biggrin

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:OK Go - Here It Goes Again
Tiga - You Gonna Want Me - yet another video I wish I'd made: it would look so good with poi cool

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 7193
Posted:THIS at the moment

Empirically random...
Total posts: 431
Posted: Written by: Havokist

I think that Girls Not Grey by AFI is a rather strange video, and probably one of my favourites, but my favourite has to be Crushed Like Fruit by InMe as i think that at atleast one point in their career nearly ever rock band has dreamed of having a building fall apart because of what they're playing tongue

Dude, i totally agree, InMe's video is just genius, but i also want to add Evil by Interpol, and for comedy, Korn - Twisted transistor

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

Page: 12