Forums > Help! > HELP!! I need Insurance for a Seattle Club Performance

Login/Join to Participate

1 post

I need to get insurance coverage for performing in a nightclub event. We are not sure if this is going to be a one time event or ongoing. Does anyone know how/where I go about looking for insurance and how pricey this is? Are there any legal limits to the insurance I would need to have to perform at an indoor club venue?
EDITED_BY: ElizabethRain (1140212105)

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts
Location: WNY, USA

Not particularly my fav but...

$180/person/year, though their year isn't prorated and ends in April.

Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...