Forums > Social Chat > UK fire folks - see the show on New Year's Day?

Login/Join to Participate

The Cabirimember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey UK people-Did anyone catch a television program on New Year's Day about 'the history of pyrotechnics' or something like that? It was supposed to be on Channel 4.Part of it was filmed here in Seattle (USA) and I was wondering if my portion ended up on the cutting room floor or if it made it in. I was spinning pyrotechnics (fountains) on the ends of my poi, along with another girl.Much appreciated...Charly

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
eeerrrrrrrmmmmmmm.i didnt see any such program on new years day but then i only woke up at 1pm so that mat explain it. i will go and look in the papers and see if i missed it. if i did i will be seriously pissed.these fountains sound interesting.oh and a bit more notice if any more fire programs are on tv. ------------------ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

The Cabirimember
20 posts

Posted:
Yeah, sorry... I meant to post it ahead of time, but forgot and was involved with New Year's Eve preparations, scheming, and the like...Anyhoo... perhaps it will air again sometime, or maybe it didn't run on New Year's Day after all. Hard to say.But I'd love to hear whether or not it even aired on Monday.Let me know, would you?Charlycharly@cabiri.org

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
hey there.i checked and could find nothing in any papers. i am now going to proceed in a world wide search to see what happened to it. uk tv is so dire by the way.

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

diskomember
21 posts

Posted:
If it was on I would have heard about it - the phones would have not stopped ringing!It may have been on digital/satelite but not on our lowly terrestial. Yep UK TV is pretty shit! Do you have any video footage of your performance? It sounds really cool and I would love to see it.

*burn-baby-burn-disko-inferno*