• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Where can i get some: Fire Clubs, for twirling, not juggling.

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 10
Posted:Heya all,
I'm searching around for a pair of fire clubs (the twirling sort, not the juggling sort). I think HOP used to have them and so did juggleart in melbourne, but they seem to have disappeared from the website. I'm located in Sydney, Australia.

"If you light a man a fire he will be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Mint Sauce
Total posts: 1453
Posted:you could get one of Thease

and then get some of Thease

Humm im sure HOP used to sell swinging clubs confused (wanders of to find Bov) smile

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Posted:Klassic Torches from dube aren't bad.

Direct Link (without frames) http://dube.com/fire/2.html
going to dube.com will obviously load all of the website, with the frames for navigation. smile

Total posts: 89
Posted:juggleart in melbourne has some listed.

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

Total posts: 222
Posted:Ive just taken the HOP swinging clubs off the site as we have just run out
of stock frown frown frown Currently working on manufacturing some more and they should be back on the site in a day or so......

Hope that helps,
Happy twirling
juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

Stream Entrant
Total posts: 2830
Posted:You probably need to try a few different types as they do vary a lot. Juggle Art has a wide range but Im sure thy have juggling shops in Sydney.

I started with Mr. Babache Swinging Torches and they are ok, but these days I much prefer juggling torches because thy have balance biggrin I dont like the Dube Klassic, which are hardarse and a bit of a compromise.

Also, check clubs

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

is a medium/large scary man
Total posts: 420
Posted:Mint Sauce has the right idea... And when u get tires of clubs you have a great staff to play with...

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

Total posts: 222
Posted:We just finished a run of the HOP swinging clubs, so Ive now placed them back in the HOP shop as another option.....
br> juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle
Happy twirling.

Total posts: 2109
Posted:Aye, I got some HoP swinging clubs for Christmas and enjoy them thoroughly. Very comfortable to use and balanced well enough for me. Have yet to actually light them, but since the wicks are cathedrals, Im sure theyll look snazzy too.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.