Forums > Other Toys > Where can i get some: Fire Clubs, for twirling, not juggling.

Login/Join to Participate

NephrurusBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Heya all,
I'm searching around for a pair of fire clubs (the twirling sort, not the juggling sort). I think HOP used to have them and so did juggleart in melbourne, but they seem to have disappeared from the website. I'm located in Sydney, Australia.
-Henry

"If you light a man a fire he will be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
you could get one of Thease

and then get some of Thease

Humm im sure HOP used to sell swinging clubs confused (wanders of to find Bov) smile

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Klassic Torches from dube aren't bad.

Direct Link (without frames) https://dube.com/fire/2.html

going to dube.com will obviously load all of the website, with the frames for navigation. smile

jeffhighGOLD Member
89 posts

Posted:
juggleart in melbourne has some listed.
https://www.juggleart.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=249&cPath=164_170

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Ive just taken the HOP swinging clubs off the site as we have just run out
of stock frown frown frown Currently working on manufacturing some more and they should be back on the site in a day or so......

Hope that helps,
Happy twirling
juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
You probably need to try a few different types as they do vary a lot. Juggle Art has a wide range but I’m sure thy have juggling shops in Sydney.

I started with Mr. Babache Swinging Torches and they are ok, but these days I much prefer juggling torches because thy have “balance” biggrin I don’t like the Dube Klassic, which are hardarse and a bit of a compromise.

Also, check [Old link]

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Mint Sauce has the right idea... And when u get tires of clubs you have a great staff to play with...

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
We just finished a run of the HOP swinging clubs, so Ive now placed them back in the HOP shop as another option.....
https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails.php/111_35_swinging
juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle
Happy twirling.

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Aye, I got some HoP swinging clubs for Christmas and enjoy them thoroughly. Very comfortable to use and balanced well enough for me. Have yet to actually light them, but since the wicks are cathedrals, Im sure theyll look snazzy too.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me