• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Anyone know about contact ball shop in Amstardam?

Login/Join to Participate

Gal koh pan gan
Gal koh pan gan

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hi there, my brother go for a week to Amsterdam and I want him to buy me an Acrylic contact ball 100mm. Do you know where can he find it? Do you know the price? Thanks a lot..

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [know contact ball shop amstardam] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > Juggling > 4 Balls > four ball columns (snakes) *help/resource four ball async columns  four ball snakes  this pattern is pretty...
2. Learn > How to make your own gear > Fire Poi > All about Ball Chain *help/resource bead chain  sink chain what is ball chain ball chain is a type of chain...
3. Learn > Juggling > 3 Balls > 3 Ball Gathering *help/resource the right  instead  you throw this ball away from the center  to your left ...
4. Learn > Juggling > 4 Balls > 4 Ball Fountain *help/resource correction  this is called the 4 ball fountain  not cascade   i misspoke...
5. Learn > Juggling > Contact Ball Juggling > 2 ball chest roll *help/resource roll with two balls  you roll one ball over your arms and chest than do...

Show more..