Forums > Meet Others > Poi Spinners passing through Dubai?

Login/Join to Participate

Nythnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey all,

I've recently been bumping into travellers passing through Dubai (as most people do) onto or from the Far East & Australia to and from Europe and likes. Just so people on this board know, there's spinners here and its worth bringing some poi along when you travel (and who doesn't). Get in touch if you're passing through... The weather allows for some amazing fun on sandy beaches. What more could you want?

Nyth

8)

888GOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
hey !
i m going to oman near muscat but i ll go to dubai to
if it s possible to meet one day .. 2/02/06 to 16/02/06

breathing is a safe and effective way of fighting death and death relative symptoms...most doctor agree that breathing is an excellent way to stay alive.
it s great!affordable!and great for your sex life!
start breathing today,TODAY!or else..start dying!

CaptGPLATINUM Member
29 posts

Posted:
Hey Nyth im in Dubai and looking to practice even have an area to do spin is there anyone else out here

icewindsPLATINUM Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hey does anyone else know of spinners in Dubai?

CaptGPLATINUM Member
29 posts

Posted:
we are here and have some good areas to spin in kero has become a bit of a scene but get in touch if you want to find out where
cheers

bikenut55SILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi all,

I'm in Dubai for a couple of weeks and i'm supposed to be doing some fire poi for a new years day party. I know I've left it really late but do you guys know of anywhere I can buy some?

Thanks