Forums > Help! > who knows who (a guy from cali festys) is?

Login/Join to Participate

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Think its robert heart... but if you went/go to norcal festivals you'd know, he's the arrogant staffer...
I won't say much more on reputation, maybe he does read these things tongue

But you would know if you'd met him, and he at least used to go to most. He sells the golf-club staffs, and stuff.

He can be nice, he gave me his ticket into a show cause he got asked to perform last minute and cause I was like the only staffer he'd seen in awhile... biggrin
(2002)

Anyway wanted to get ahold of him with an equiptment question, so if anyone happens to know a) if i've got the name right or b) how to do this! that'd be great....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Only you would insult someone AS you're looking to them to ask for help.

ubblol

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
yeah, i saw :/

I dunno if its really an insult ^_^ I mean he is egotistical like no-one else. He was nice to *me* just, what I said was really sweet compared to when everyone I run into says, and like arashi, some people are quite proud of their egos...

anyway, this should prolly be locked then since i seem to have found - or not found- him... altho i wish i knew how he made those awesome staffs, or who he bought them off......

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....