• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Erm - tried a search, looked on PiP (which wasn't there) and look on Spherculism which was very vague...

Is anything happening this year?
Where?
When?
Who?

smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete Topic

TheWibbler
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

old hand

Total posts: 920
Posted:"Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom..." - Gir

I Agree with Gir on this one i'm afraid....

Closest we got to on sphism is a vague meet up in london in the 2nd or 3rd weekend in november...

I'm off to NZ at the end of november so i'm not sure i can help much.

But it would be amazing to see lots of people for one last spin, not planning on coming back for a long long time.

Sure i'll bump into you somewhere tho Durbs, it's been way too long.

Laters

m

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Delete

Helz Bellz
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

lovin' it...

Total posts: 2444
Posted:wave

At spits last night, Ewan said he'd been speaking to Lolly and this is happening on 12th/13th November.

bounce

He's trying to sort out a coach from London if enough people are interested. Think the vague plan is go up on Saturday morning, stay up in Sheffield Sat night, and maybe come back via Nottingham for the juggling convention on Sunday if enough people are interested.

Sounds like a road trip to me.

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

Delete

Vixen
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3276
Posted:Wooooooo!!!!! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Rar!
a HOP coach trip bounce
Will Cliff Richard be included? *looks hopeful*

Oh hang on..
I cant make this.
At all.

So have fun weavesmiley juggle grouphug

Delete

Vixen

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Why not? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:to those who have had invites to my place, you are stuill welcome, and i will prob be going to notts the next day,s o if you wnat a lift, you best ask quick!

wink

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

Vixen

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Wheres Nottingham?? Is it on my way home? xxx

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Im performing in a club in london on the saturday night.

ubbcrying

Delete

Vixen

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:*sigh* xxx

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:I'm not going to be here either - will be on the first leg of my world travels frown / smile

But enjoy whatever happens smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Pink...?
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured

Total posts: 6140
Posted:If anyone wants to come up early (friday) then i'm sure we can find you space smile

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:frown I don't live in london! Someone fix that for me please smile

I want to be Cliff Richard on the road trip...... or maybe Una Stubbs.....

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:mine and alices place will be open from friday mid day (as i get back from uni then) but you ar eall welcome, there is restrictions, due to avery special visitor that will be staying here (hopefully)

but if enought people want to go (and will share petrol money, ill drive to notts and take you guys there)

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:yo... i'm planning on headin to notts fri night to see old friends, sheffield saturday fot pip an then back to notts on sunday for tribe of fun dango... should all be pretty sweet methinks! biggrin
bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Dreadnaut
GOLD Member since Jan 2002

Dreadnaut

Dready Teddy

Total posts: 53
Posted:I'd like to do it, but it'll be a heavy weekend with the Synergy Project on the Friday, and I'm not missing that.

Matt, you should blatantly come up for it if you're going away for a long time. Haven't seen you for ages already!

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:you now need to go here

PIP/SPITZ/HOP(/Sphereculism?) DAY SHEFFIELD 2005 : Sheffield, UK, 12/11/2005

for imfoammtion on the weekend, an offical thread has been started, durbs can you ammend the intro?

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete