Page:
hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
I always wonder where people are from HOP, what their lives are like, and what the place from which they are posting is like.

My idea is that people can post up here where they are, what time it is, what the weather outside is and something about their day. So for me it would be something like -

London, 3.34pm cloudy but warm outside. At lunch today i was surprised how warm it was for October.

I'm not sure what the purpose will be, but i think some responses might be quite interesting.

anyone else?? biggrin

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
12:33 JHB South Africa

Just came back from interview. It went ok, I guess. Got another two interviews next week so I'm not too stressed about it. I'm just feeling really tired, and seriously hungry!

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
11.37 Bristol, cloudy, 11C. Sitting on my boat, just had breakfast. No plans today as I have the day off, so just chilling.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
12.32 Chester. Work.

ARGH bloody application forms making my brain bleed out of my ears...

And getting all bouncy about going to Elaines tonight... bounce bounce2 bounce

Just had a ham sandwich, and I'm supping on Appletiser. Yum.

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Blasphemous GirlSILVER Member
83 posts

Posted:
1.55 Parkend (Gloucestershire)

it's cold and cloudy i'm at work eating jelly babies and trying to aviod my customers/answering the phone. oh and trying not to get told off again for spending all my time on HOP (apparently that's not what i'm paid for)

i'm counting the seconds till i can go home and start packing for my Amsterdam trip bounce

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
2.57pm in our little computer cupboard in our house in gosport hampshire england.

kinda bored after cleaning house and washing dog ... said dog is now eating my ankle! waiting for my other bit ubblove to arrive down from sheffield for the weekend biggrin

... kinda hungry ....

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
10:35am, still in michigan....
its sunny today tho! and a reasonably temperature (it was positively balmy yesterday!) I shall have to go do a photo shoot of.. photos when the sun gets a little higher in the sky, otherwise i'm supposed to be packing but I'm stressing out cause there's other people around....
no work today tho smile altho I do have help work on my harp case, but thats just useful smile

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

J-Jmember
41 posts

Posted:
11.30pm, Perth, Western Australia
Cool now but earlier it was the nicest day we've had for a while. Worked on 2 ball contact juggling + butterfly airwraps at the uwa juggling club practice today.

Trying to avoid thinking about my 4 assignments (2 already overdue) and 2 tests next week, and upcoming uni exams. Vaguely bothered by the fact that I no longer care if I get assignments done on time or in fact at all. shrug

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by" - Douglas Adams

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
18:47 - Pretoria, South Africa

A little overcast outside but really hot. Wanna practice poi but its just so hot... gonna eat some supper soon, yum!

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
18:00
Ore Village, Hastings
Not hot not cold.
Getting ready for fire spinning at the re-opneing of the De La Warr Pavillion in Bexhill

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
18:22, london, muswell hill

sitting around playing new cd's i got. it's just getting dark and fairly warm.....very relaxing!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
23.55 Stoke

sitting in my bedroom, cats tearing around the house, talking to peeps and getting ready for bed..... Yes, I know pretty boring smile

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
19:10, Still MI :/

Sethis just went to bed after making me feel lots better about stuff smile
And now I'm tired. But I still have Linden around being friendly and a lot of work to do....

Ok, less tired now tongue

But I still have work to do....

And my friend was supposed to call but he's stuck at his mum's house tonight for some odd reason...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

stonebendernewbie
7 posts

Posted:
Calgary, Ab, 9:09 PM 14c We are having yet another Chinook. It can from -20 to plus 35 here in a matter of hours.

Got a "new" company van today its a bigger piece of crap than the truck I had yesterday lol. If everybody u meet is supposed to teach you something then my boss is here to teach me patience.

Sitting back, enjoying the weekend now tho, The moment we have right now is the only one you r gonna get

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
I was enjoying seeing what everyone was doing around the world....so

4:25pm.

Time for tea.
I'm having a pot of tea and two saffron buns.

How english am I?!?!

It is an overcast day and a swan is pootling past outside my house.
I think I have a temperature. (Well, obviously I have a temperature, but I mean it is a bit high).
Hoping the tea will make me feel better.

Watching "True Movies" channel.
Good Lord it's awful. But I'm lonely today and it is company.

ubbrollsmile

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
16:38

at home, just got back from job interview in oxford.....not sure if i want to have got it or not!

cloudy but warm.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
11:42
Its cold.. 1C. But I thinks its up to 2 or 3 now, actually. Need to head off to the shop soon, and then go outside and attempt to teach myself fishtails.

What I should really be doing is writing my personal statement for UCAS, but its not coming to me.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
1957 hours GMT
Hellsmere Port

Jeez. Just trying to cook some pasta, and watch Dune. It's about the 5th or 6th time i've seen it, and it is NOW making some sense...

Thats the Film Dune, not my own personal sand dune.

Or the pasta for that matter. Pasta has always made sense.

[/anti-cantus software]

tongue

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
1:12 p.m.
Calgary, Alberta

Stressing about my midterm exam tonight. help

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
20:47
at home in the lake district UK

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:
Just after lunchtime, Perth, Western Australia.
Its a gorgeous day outside, sunny and warm, blue skies with little puffy white clouds. I have got so much stuff I have to do but I am going to leave it all til the last possible minute, as usual.
And its important stuff too, I have to tell the real estate agent I am selling my house myself and they are sacked. Then I have to organise a settlement agent and get the verbal offer onto a contract.
Have 1.7 days before I have to fly back up to work and I am miserable about that.

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
08:40 am Pretoria, South Africa

Sitting at work. Oh joy. Feeling exhausted even though I did absolutely nothing last night (dont think I'm used to doing nothing). I'm hungry, thinking of going to buy some breakfast. Also working out my budget for the month to see if I can afford to buy a set of drums.

ubbrollsmile

*Owner of Brenn*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
3:24pm .. you know where i am now. okemos, michigan... *sighs*

I'm to leave for work in about half an hour, i have to go in early to get a performance review.

its been a pretty ace day in that i seem to have figured out how to get medical care one way or another. it might involve coming back here for awhile tho :/

I'm still really confused about where to go and what to do after I leave York.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
10.05am London. Got into work an hour agoand wondering how the hell i am going to fill the day - my boss is at interviews all day and then going home early. I really can't spend another day on the internet can I??

Also wondering when it's going to rain, it looks like it's going to rain at some point today. I guess i could be reduced to waiting for that?

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
15:45 Pretoria SA

The funniest thing happened just now! I was staring at the window, watching the trees (really bored) when all of a sudden it just started raining, like pouring down! The sun was still shining so it looked so strange! It stopped after 10 minutes though.

Otherwise, just thinking about things *sigh*

*Owner of Brenn*

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
17.55 Welli College.

Got back from Nightops a whiles ago. Mucho warm now. Raining outside. Glad I'm not still out there....

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
3:48am... okemos, MI

I leave in 15 days for england. I'm sweating buckets suddenly. Especially about the boy. I went shopping yesterday. The good news is I only have uber-minimal updates to my wardrobe that I want to do now (a couple neutral cotton tshirts, can get em cheap smile, altho getting lucky with shows wouldn't be amiss...)
The bad news is I'm feeling stressed and out of sorts about a painting job I've taken on (the upstairs bathroom, which has been nothing short of a devil...)
and also scared suddenly about my trip....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
10:10 am Pretoria, SA

Just recieved a job offer. I'm excited but I dont know if I should take it. I guess I'm just nervous and scared about it.

I think I'm going to eat some noodles...

ubbrollsmile

*Owner of Brenn*

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
3:16 pm nairn scotland

had to work today on my only day off this week, but its entirely my fault because i was 4 Hours late for work yesterday(new record...!) as a result of one drink that turned into a very very late night and included a lock in and rugby tackling and dancing. and loss of memory.

trying to get travel/health insurance but nothing so far may just give up for today. ooh and going to buy a rucksack.. yay!

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
12.14pm My Dads house, Ross-on-Wye

Grrrr.

Waiting for a part that will make my car work again to be delivered, but I didn't get here until 8.45, leaving the possibility that the couriers may have tried to deliver before I arrived (no card on the mat though). I subsequently face and uncertain day of sitting in my dads house, starving (my dad has NOTHING in the way of food) and possibly no news on the part until 5pm.

I have counterweighted my poi though smile

[EDIT] It turned up at 1.35pm smile

I need lunch!
EDITED_BY: Mr Chutney (1129898094)

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
2:17 Okemos, MI, USA....

Its actually nice weather. I've messed around a bit outside with the staff, and generally been in an ok mood, but singuarly unable to accomplish anything today. I've been stressing a lot and I'm not really sure about what. The last two days were really good tho so one off day isn't so bad....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Page: