• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Does anyone know where to find a fire knife????

Login/Join to Participate

BlueSeaDreamer89
GOLD Member since May 2005

Total posts: 11
Posted:juggle please help me ive been looking everywhere.

Boredom is a powerful incentive........

Delete Topic

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Try here and here

-edit- Redone to avoid looking like an arsehole smile

EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1128896881)

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

onewheeldave
GOLD Member since Aug 2002

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3252
Posted:Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Try [url=http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB10&Number=147651&Forum=c2&Words="Fire%20Knife"&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=147646&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post147651]here[/url] and [url=http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB8&Number=139587&Forum=,c2,&Words="Fire%20Knife"&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=139587&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post139587]here[/url].

Next time, try doing [url=http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/search.php?Cat=0]a search[/url] smile

Perhaps, fine-rabid, you should consider investiing some of the time spent recommending the search function in quite a rude manner to complete newbies, into learning how to post a link properly? smile

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Damn!

I previewed the post, and it was fine!

Bugger. Now I look a damn fool.

My apologies

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

TeeJay

TeeJay

Total posts: 75
Posted:Sure - right here:

http://www.flamingsword.net/Stufftobuy.html
br>
Teejay

Delete

Tao Star

Tao Star

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1662
Posted:Written by: onewheeldave

Perhaps, fine-rabid, you should consider investiing some of the time spent recommending the search function in quite a rude manner to complete newbies, into learning how to post a link properly? smile

??? i don't think that was particularly rude..

where can i find (dot dot dot)

try here and here

a succinct answer maybe, but not rude. what is everyone's thing recently with telling people to search being rude?

some people point it out badly, but just telling people isn't insulting, it's getting quite boring watching people get told off for being helpful.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Delete

onewheeldave
GOLD Member since Aug 2002

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3252
Posted:This is a bumped thread from last year- given the current atmosphere on the board, had it been more recent I would probably have posted in a less abrupt fashion.

As to the original post not being particularly rude, bear in mind that it has since been edited; the original wording is contained in my quote of it.

The links given were not particularly helpful as they didn't work until the post was re-edited- in the context of the (IMO) critical tone of the reply to a newbie, I found this somewhat ironic.

However, I accept that, despite this, my own reply was itself somewhat egotistical, unhelpful and possibly rude.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Delete