Forums > Social Chat > the unofficial HoP group hug and collective rant thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
if your feeling lo or just want to rant about something then feel free

lastnight (saturday1st).........i broke down.......i mean, i cryed!!!!

i dunno why i'm posting this.......but i pysicly broke down in tears,

alot of things got on top of me lastnight, and as i called a friend to say i was not in a good situation and asked if i could come round because i had nowhere to go i just started crying uncontrolably....... i'm still pretty weepy now but my friend took me in....gave me coffee and listened to me, which if she reads this i'm very gratefull for.

awwwwwwww hell, i'm crying agian

ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

im gonna sign off now and get in my bed n cry

EDITED_BY: ravehead (1128420003)

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i am exactly the opposite. i hate it when people just expect me to have my phone on 24 hours a day. if i don't reply it's not because i hate you!!!!

i have the ability to switch my phone OFF, understand that? sometimes, no matter how much i love you, i just want to NOT hear that sound, or i want to be alone, or just listen to the radio!!!

i hate when not replying to a text automatically means you're ignoring someone. what if i can't afford it? or what if i just can't be bothered? i'm not at the world's beck and call, so BACK OFF!!!!!!

ok. rant over.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
AGH!

Apparently have been stressing someone out.. not meaning too.. i just kept asking when they'd be around online, and basically they've been feeling guilty every time they change their plans, and I really havn't even been feeling bad when they've not shown up, or whatever it is that they do! But they can't stop feeling guilty or constricted over it, or whatever, and, and, blah! I'm not meaning to be causing problems, I didn't even know!

and now i'm all worried.....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
and now I don't know what to do for my letter of recomendation and thats the one thing thats definetly not a formality about my application! ubbcrying

this day has gone from bad to worse and its not getting better. and i'm sick of being alone. I havn't really had a proper hug since the day I left london!

And not a lot of the weak cheesy hugs either frown

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I'm missing hugs too right now Kyri, so it'd solve several problems if we just hugged each other! ubbrollsmile

hug

Hope you can get the letter sorted. Take care.

Ross

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
well, in about three weeks we can hug each other hug

ubbcrying

hug

gawd I cna't remember the last time I got this worked up about things really....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I don't think I've ever got this worked up. I spent an hour on the phone to my Girlfriend tonight, and about 40 minutes of it in tears. I'm so tired of her mother being crap. I miss her so much. I hate not having anyone here who I can hold. I'm sick of her never getting a break. I worry about her so much.

Maybe I should stop playing depressing music, it's making me homesick AS WELL as missing Aly. ubbcrying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
awww hug man we're both having bad nights.

depressing music might indeed be worsening things.

its like, why everything at once? why the uni application and the boy and just being alone in a sucky place with no access to decent medical care and no drivers liscnese..... and all've my friends have moved away except one who keeps hitting on me and has an INSANE gf....
and my ex has started being evil again....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I just got released yesterday after a week in hospital (went in Monday night came out Friday afternoon)....the pain in my stomach was so intense on Monday evening that I was taken to the ER by my boyfriend.

After a week of them sticking me with needles, sticking things down my throat and generally not listening to me I am no better but they have dismissed me...sure the pain in ,y stomach is not as bad...but I am still getting heartburn I am still getting this nasty looking very itchy rash show up on my legs and arms (it just keeps appearing and disappearing as it damn well pleases) and I generally feel pretty crappy....

The tests have so far found nothing so they know it isn't cancer but what the hell is wrong with me I feel so blech.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwww hug everyone's having way too much troubles...

frown

hug

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
This is gonna sound weird... but thanks people, for demonstrating that I'm not the only person who is having a bad time at the moment.

Everything at once... yeah that's it. Internet problems, GF problems, Lonliness, Pressure... I don't need any of it.

On the downside, I now feel bad for ranting when people are having so much of a worse time of it than me.

I'm going to Bed. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. Then again, I'm not seeing Aly for another week (Because she was supposed to be coming today). Sometimes I just want to sleep and dream.

(Kyri: I would talk to you on MSN, but it's not working... I'm NOT avoiding talking to you, I just have to use Yahoo now. Have you got an ID for that?)

Wish you all well.

Ross hug hug

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Can't yahoo and msn work together now?

Boy came online and apologized. I'm still kind of upset about it, but he seems to have figured everything out reasonably and at least thats less of a worry!

I need to reinstall my opertaing system....

hug

ubbcrying

hug

god i'm a mess tho!

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

J-Jmember
41 posts

Posted:
have a hug or two hug hug

Written by: Sethis

This is gonna sound weird... but thanks people, for demonstrating that I'm not the only person who is having a bad time at the moment.

ditto A trouble shared is a trouble halved.

And it help to gain some perspective on the importance of things

At least all I have to worry about is doing badly in half my units if I don't find some motivation to study. If I have to repeat them, it's not exactly the end of the world.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by" - Douglas Adams

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
Argh.... .... flops.... stupid lemming

hug hug hug
x

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
grouphug for every1 and individual hug's for ever1 also

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

On the downside, I now feel bad for ranting when people are having so much of a worse time of it than me.

Dont feel bad, the rant thread is for any problem, big or small. Besides, its really nice to talk to people who can sometimes relate (in a small way, I guess) to the problem.

I'm starting to get that lonely feeling. Dont have a BF frown But I'm trying so hard not to think about it. Oh well, that's life.

Hugs for Sethis and Kyrian hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
Need a rant and a hug

Just got back from the scary dentist man and I have to go back on Thursday cos he says I need a filling and actually I also need about half a dozen more fillings cos I haven't been to the dentist for so long and he promises that the local anaesthetic won't hurt but how can he be sure and I just know it will hurt and what's more how do I know the work even needs doing after all don't all dentists rip you off anyway and if it doesn't need doing he is charging about 80 per filling and I can't afford that cos I don't have a job yet and what's more why don't I have a job what was the point in me working my arse off and studying for 9 years after all there is meant to be a shortage of people in my profession and why won't anyone employ me the government is crap and now I have to go and sit in the corner and shake....

*takes a breath*
*toddles over to the corner and shakes*
*and whimpers a bit*

ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Ahh Boo, lots & lots of huggles hug

I cant afford anything either, so I know how you feel. And I also dont have a job (still looking) ubbcrying

My rant:
DAMN YOU, STUPID GOVERNMENT!

That feels better...

*Owner of Brenn*

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

i know what you mean about jobs - my cousin is going to australia because there's no jobs for doctors here. Her and a few thousand others too. it's nasty, no fun being unemployed, and the rest of britain will suffer for you guys having to leave. frown

as for pain - yes it does hurt and it iwll, but it's only short...scary i know, but worth it in the long run i reckon.

hug2 hug hug2 hug hug2 hug hug2 hug

strong-bad pop up book,

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! that idiot still wont get the message (read other post) ive told him but he is now trying to sabotage my gig on friday night! i just want him to grow up and P*** off!

rant over...i need a hug

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
awww,uber hug to defeat all other hug's

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug

Don't know what else to say... seems we need more medical people not less, but i think there's other problems in the way as well :/

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

DrBooBRONZE Member
453 posts

Posted:
You're all lovely.....don't want to mislead though. I'm not a medic. I'm a psychologist
redface

hug

Boo x

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Move to Hollywood... anyone without a Psychologist there is crazy wink

Have you thought about self employment? That's what my mother actually does. She's a self employed Psychologist.

hug

DrBooBRONZE Member
453 posts

Posted:
It's tempting but I don't want to go self-employed just yet as I want to get more experience first.
I'd really quite like to move to the US - but I think I'd have to get further training to be able to use my Doctorate over there....and I feel that 6 years of Uni is fine for now!
I've got another interview next week, and have a tentative offer so far, maybe, perhaps, etc. Anyway, perhaps I should just stop worrying as see what comes up!

biggrin

Boo x

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
The US is a bit weird about psych stuff, yeah, altho you could certainly do marriage counselling with your qualifications ... heh

and six years for a phd is so nothing... tongue biggrin

hug worrying is good when its constrctive and bad when you fret. nonetheless we can't help it.

hug hug

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Constructive worrying? umm Example please? I thought worrying always involved not being able to affect what you're worrying about?

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
I worry alot lately. And its definately not constructive.

You know what I realised? All this time I've been ranting and moaning about how my life is rubbish, and I've neglected the people that need my help the most. I feel like an idiot! So no more worring about myself.

hug

*Owner of Brenn*

DrBooBRONZE Member
453 posts

Posted:
Oh god oh god oh god oh god
The PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I managed to force myself into the dentist for a filling.
Amazingly it didn't hurt too badly - until NOW!!!

This is really really annoying. I am very unhappy and want to cry ubbcrying
I need a hug.
And a large drink - only that'd be pointless right now as it'd just dribble out of the side of my mouth as may face is still numb.

Anyone got a straw?

frown frown ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying frown frown

Boo x

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
awwww hug

have one of these...
Non-Https Image Link

strong-bad pop up book,

DrBooBRONZE Member
453 posts

Posted:
Is there rum, vodka or whiskey in it?

*slurps with pleasure*
*dries eyes*

Thanks Tao star hug

Boo x

Page:
HOP Newsletter