• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Peace_Piper

Peace_Piper

Total posts: 7
Posted:I've been practising tutorials I've found on sites like this for about the past month and a half, and I can basically do all the moves on this sites tutorial up to 22 and the 5BW
Well basically I don't know what to learn next and am swamped by too many names. What would be good to learn next or shall I just dive in with anything biggrin Cheers

Affluenza, n. a painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more.

Delete Topic

oli
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

not with cactus

Total posts: 2052
Posted:just dive in, but learning everything backwards is a good place to dive in, and practise linking evreything you know together with combinations of stalls and wraps. good luck ubbrollsmile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Delete

Posted:Then u are as confused as me :P but I found a great link on this forum:

http://www.motsplace.com/poi/list.html
br>
Has loads of tricks that he has names to and also a animation on how it looks. real nice

Delete

Rev
BRONZE Member since Mar 2003

Rev

Bastard Newbie Messiah

Total posts: 1269
Posted:Written by: oli

just dive in, but learning everything backwards is a good place to dive in, and practise linking evreything you know together with combinations of stalls and wraps. good luck ubbrollsmile

no.. there shall only be one oli... stop trying to make more... ubblol ubbrollsmile

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Delete

Suibom

Suibom

addict

Total posts: 577
Posted:You might want to create a routine that lasts for a minute or two or whatever and try and nail that down. Once that one is nailed, create another. It can help with link flow w/out the hassle of trying to think of how to link the moves while you're actually spinning. Seems that's where I smack myself the most is when I'm thinking about transitioning to something else and how to get there.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

linden rathen
GOLD Member since Mar 2005

linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6942
Posted:there should be a thread at teh top of the page with links to some of the best threads on differnt moves

i think its the helpful advise thread

or just click
here

back

Delete

Peace_Piper

Peace_Piper

Total posts: 7
Posted:Thanks people smile couldn't have asked for better help

I don't think I realised quite how much wraps and general combos would be involved before frown I'll get there

Now to gain a few bruises biggrin

Affluenza, n. a painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more.

Delete