Forums > Social Chat > Is anyone In Ontario Canada Or the S.C.A.?

Login/Join to Participate

sprytemember
45 posts

Posted:
I'm learning here in Hamilton all by my lonesome. Im the only one in the directory for Hamilton. I've been able to spin 2 times with someone else but she's going away frown . If any of you have relitives up this way or you live here and want to get together let me know smileThanks~spryte~

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
i know how u feel, all my twirling, a whole month, ive been by myself except for one day, a mate got out a broom stick and showed me a move, and thats been it. i know it sucks.

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
sorry, it got posted twice[This message has been edited by smitty (edited 02 February 2001).]

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hey Spryte,I live just over the border just past Niagara Falls. I was just up in Hamilton and St. Catherines last weekend in fact. My friend and I make it up that way to visit his friends at least once a month. Maybe we can meet up.Also Jesse James and I are planning to possibly get together sometime in the spring in Toronto if you (or anyone in that area) is interested.My email is....spiderblade@yahoo.comLook forward to hearing from you...and I understand. I am the only one in this area as well......------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

sprytemember
45 posts

Posted:
I would LOVE to get together, The Email Address I repond to the quickest is c_r_i_c_k_e_t@hotmail.com Let me know when you'll Be up next I'll make an effort to come down that way. Thanks!~spryte~

adventureastranger
1 post

Posted:
hey! I found a hammer town friend? I'm new, I've been bonking my brains out on some home made tennis ball poi!

dawndreamPLATINUM Member
The answers lie on the horizon
35 posts

Posted:
There is a good crew in Toronto. They have fire jams on tuesday nights that attract hundreds of people.

foolosopher at your service!