• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Funny Personal Stories!

Login/Join to Participate

HoP Mechanical Engineer
Total posts: 729
Posted:OK first off lemme start by saying I'm a geek With that in mind...

So, if anyone here is familiar with Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the series) they may remember an episode early on where Willow gets into an internet love affair with a demon that's possessing her computer.

Anyhoo, I used to be in a long-distance relationship and so would spend a lot of time chatting on the internet with my significant other... my roommates began to make fun of me for this after they saw the Buffy episode, claiming I was being manipulated by the internet demon from the show.

It wasn't until just recently I realized.... the demon's screen name was Malcolm

Fate has a sense of irony, no?

Anyone else got funny personal anecdotes to share?

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:I think that was my evil twin brother

"May your balls always burn"

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:ahhh...he should get together with smallboys evil twin brother one day...might get on well..