tidy_girl
tidy_girl

Total posts: 34
Posted:hi guys.. bit of a dilema, cos none of my friens that live nr me spin poi ime at a bit of a loss when it comes 2 learning new moves. was just wondering which is the best book 2 buy 2 learn from? ive just bought poi spinning by michal kahn in hope that thats a good book. ive heard good reports..

thanx smile

The people that matter dont mind, The people that mind dont matter.

Delete Topic

spiralx
spiralx

veteran
Total posts: 1376
Posted:I've got that book and it's very good, don't even know of any others. Michal's book should keep you going for a fair while though!

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Delete

tidy_girl
tidy_girl

Posted:thank u muchly.. just wanted 2 make sure i got the best book 2 keep me occupied. ime sure ile have an enjoyable summer now b4 i have 2 go bk 2 work!!

Delete

Igirisujin
Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2666
Posted:I know you said 'books' but HoP sells a good begginers video for poi on VHS, its cheap and the delivery is quick. Ver yoogd video to learn from.I got it myself Ide recomend it too other begginers.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

tidy_girl
tidy_girl

Posted:thanx.. will bare it in mind.. what other moves does it have on cos i can do the ones it mentions in the list. dont want 2 waste ma money if theres only a few moves on there that i dont know. smile

Delete