• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Baptism by fire: Images of my first virgin fire spin.

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:WOW!!!
I had my baptism by fire last night. My first virgin burn... and what an unbelievable experience! I'll never forget that moment as long as I live. Thanks to all for the confidence you have brought me, and the support to have the guts to do it. We were sitting around the camp fire on one of my friends little backyard beaches and I just felt it. It's time. My heart started beating fast and I knew it was time. The overpowering adrenalin rushes we're undescribable. The sound of the fire, the sand and people watching me we're all different than my practice room. It went off beautifully. My love and thanks to all !!!

http://moxion.smugmug.com/gallery/680298

Delete Topic

Lyra
SILVER Member since Feb 2004

spiny norman

Total posts: 314
Posted:Congradulations!!!!!!! smile hug weavesmiley

first burns seem to go best when you just decided to do it and go with it and dont spend much time thinking or worrying about it, isent the sound incredible[insert question mark here], to me itsz the best thing about fire poi

peace-fire
Lyra

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Delete

Hanz

Hanz

veteran

Total posts: 1328
Posted:wow... that's awesome! congrats!
looks awesome, are you glad you waited a little while?

Delete

_VT_
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

Your Face!

Total posts: 1173
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
I like this one! biggrin

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Delete

JauntyJames
SILVER Member since Dec 2004

JauntyJames

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3533
Posted:.:jealous:.

I wish the pics from my first burn turned out half as well.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Delete

~Leah~
GOLD Member since Sep 2004

~Leah~

addict

Total posts: 584
Posted:yeah great photo's there mox. Very cool wow

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:wow, what amazing pics- not too dark.
biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

Arty Farty
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

Arty Farty

I wear yellow on monday

Total posts: 551
Posted:well, sir.

you are now my wallpaper!

You'll find me on the dance floor

Delete

DarthMeaux

The artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.

Total posts: 145
Posted:Awesome!!!! I really like the photos!! I can't wait for my virgin burn....

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

Delete

rita queen of cheese

Total posts: 84
Posted:WOW!! r u reli a christian????? and r u going to soulsurvivor?? hug hug hug hug hug weavesmiley weavesmiley

mmmm..... me 250 characters, bubbly, loud n i luv cheese, not quite 250 characters but hey who cares

Delete