• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Baptism by fire: Images of my first virgin fire spin.

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 8
I had my baptism by fire last night. My first virgin burn... and what an unbelievable experience! I'll never forget that moment as long as I live. Thanks to all for the confidence you have brought me, and the support to have the guts to do it. We were sitting around the camp fire on one of my friends little backyard beaches and I just felt it. It's time. My heart started beating fast and I knew it was time. The overpowering adrenalin rushes we're undescribable. The sound of the fire, the sand and people watching me we're all different than my practice room. It went off beautifully. My love and thanks to all !!!

spiny norman
Total posts: 314
Posted:Congradulations!!!!!!! smile hug weavesmiley

first burns seem to go best when you just decided to do it and go with it and dont spend much time thinking or worrying about it, isent the sound incredible[insert question mark here], to me itsz the best thing about fire poi

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Total posts: 1328
Posted:wow... that's awesome! congrats!
looks awesome, are you glad you waited a little while?

Your Face!
Total posts: 1173
Non-Https Image Link
I like this one! biggrin

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3533

I wish the pics from my first burn turned out half as well.

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Total posts: 584
Posted:yeah great photo's there mox. Very cool wow

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
Total posts: 4217
Posted:wow, what amazing pics- not too dark.

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Arty Farty
Arty Farty

I wear yellow on monday
Total posts: 551
Posted:well, sir.

you are now my wallpaper!

You'll find me on the dance floor

The artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
Total posts: 145
Posted:Awesome!!!! I really like the photos!! I can't wait for my virgin burn....

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

rita queen of cheese
Total posts: 84
Posted:WOW!! r u reli a christian????? and r u going to soulsurvivor?? hug hug hug hug hug weavesmiley weavesmiley

mmmm..... me 250 characters, bubbly, loud n i luv cheese, not quite 250 characters but hey who cares