• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > games to play in a juggle workshop

Login/Join to Participate

Toe Poking Bad Boy
Total posts: 2865
Posted:does anyone know any simple games to play at a juggle workshop because ive got to do a workshop on my own for the first time and have no idea of any games to play

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Total posts: 126
Posted:can the people who u are working with, juggle already? or not? What age groups? etc

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

Total posts: 546
Posted:yeah i have onr i use make sure every on has 2 balls then just pass the 3rd around the group make sure your in a cirle....i like this one its fun like hacky sack!!!

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

Clubbles Jugs
Total posts: 1687
Posted:Gladiators is always fun.

As is "i have the ball", but it might be a little rough...

3ball endurance whilst hopping/counting to 100 etc.

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Total posts: 41
Posted:Ok, I realise this may be a little late to help you, but just in case anyone's still interested in the topic:

It depends how good the people are...

If they can already juggle you can have:

1. Simon says - like the ordinary verson but also includes juggling tricks (Simon says do mills mess) and if you drop you're out.
2. Juggle combat - set out an area. the aim is to be the last person still juggling - push people out the circle/make them drop/whatever but you're not allowed to stop juggling at any time.
3. Joggling races - if you drop, you have to stop, pick up and start juggling again, before you're allowed to start running again.
4. Juggling volleyball - similar rules to volleyball but everyone has two juggling balls, except the server who has 3. The aim is to make the opposing team drop it.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by" - Douglas Adams

Total posts: 1286
Posted:stand in a medium circle, you dont want too many people, maybe 6-8 and everyone ahs 2 balls, except the person who is starting who ahs 3, they start juggling, and you have to try to pass it around the circle

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:similar to above but you have to play the famous name game while doing it:

i.e while you are juggling, think of a name i.e Michael Jackson
when you say the name pass the ball to the next person, who must then think of a famous name beginning with J i.e Jane Fonda (which would give 'F' to the next person)

There is a rule that 'double letter' names (i.e Magnus Magnusson, Hugh Hefner) reverses the direction, but in large groups this can mean people have nothing to do for a while.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi