Forums > Introductions > It would seem that having one of these is a best way to say hello!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
spinningDavienewbie
19 posts

Posted:
I am very new to this site..... I have been into poi for four years now, and with only 25 minutes of practice time since buying them I have to one of the slowest developing “poi'ers” on this site.......but that’s all set to change!! I will be better, I will practice, and I will not hit myself either on the back of the head or where it hurts again... today ladies and gentlemen is a new day!!... so I would like to say hi to everyone... such a friendly bunch of people... and tell you now that I will openly accept any hits, tips and free demonstrations that you care to throw at me.. then I can have my own video section!!!…… Hello Everyone!!!

David
wink

Davie!!

larziemember
38 posts

Posted:
hehehe. yeh for sure. we might have to save it for a sunny day then. i used to practise inside alot. broke one too many things and decided that it just isnt an inside game - i play with the staff so its not really inside friendly....

but yeh - i'm up for a lakeside fire mission for sure... will make for fun times i say biggrin

cling to your idividualism.

larziemember
38 posts

Posted:
hey davie, i'm gonna goto bed. gotta get up for work tomoro. very nice meeting u tho. i'm sure we will chat again in the near future.

until then tho...
peace out.

cling to your idividualism.

spinningDavienewbie
19 posts

Posted:
WIMP!!!! Bed..... its only 3.52 ..... damn ozzies are such lightweights!!! hehe Good Night!! bye

Davie!!

Page: