Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Hip Hop at Living Bar Tonight

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Looking for something to do tonight?

My ex (Kota) is throwing a party in Brixton tonight, partly to celebrate his birthday and partly cause he really wanted to organise a party.

Music will be a mixture of jazz, funk, reggae, hiphop. He really rates the DJs so if you at a loose end, come along!

9pm -1am

Living Bar, Coldharbour Lane

Entry is free

Party is taking place on 1st floor I believe.

Poisters and jugglers most welcome.

There's a pole dancers pole in the bar, so feel free to come and strut your stuff, after a couple of cocktails I'm sure I'll be tempted to have a try (clothed naturally) : )

Note: Strictly no spliffage allowed at living bar

View Flyer Here https://gallery119955.fotopic.net/p16600801.html

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Mooop.
My local
Kat
I would love too, but I'm all ready booked to be contact juggling
frown
Drew

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Shame - missing out on massages and parties Drew! You'll be happy to hear there were no problems finding willing victims to be massaged tonight, funny that ; )

Hopefully shall be a decent turnout, I'm a bit late posting info as been a busy bee with my mock exam tonight and all! Failing in my promoting skills!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats