• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > looking for spinners in lake geneva, wi areas!

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Just gettin started and would love to spin with some others in lake geneva, wi or around! Keep Smilin!!! Ice

Delete Topic

Posted:come on wisconsin people!!

Delete

hathor

Total posts: 2
Posted:I'm gonna be in Rockford Ill from Wednesday coming up for the rest of the summer. OK it's a bit away from you but maybe we can meet up?

Delete

faith enfire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI

Total posts: 3556
Posted::hi: y'all need to come to renfair

better yet summerfest

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

bounce bounce bounce

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete

Lawn Gnome
BRONZE Member since Feb 2005

Total posts: 7
Posted:I'm in Milwaukee. I don't post here much. But I would love to spin with ya.

Delete

Rione
BRONZE Member since Apr 2006

Total posts: 43
Posted:I'm based in Madison, but a bunch of friends and I are heading out to the Bristol ren faire (is that the one you're talking about, faithinfire?) August 6th, so if anyone of you're around... we're definately bringing along juggling/spinning stuff, because that's just the way we are :3

Delete

Lawn Gnome
BRONZE Member since Feb 2005

Total posts: 7
Posted:That's the only Ren Fair I know of. I'm not sure what I'm doing that weekend, I'll pencil it in.

Delete

faith enfire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI

Total posts: 3556
Posted:bump

anyone around?

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete