• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > the 17th Bristol Juggling and circus skills convention!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...56789...17
elasta

elasta

addict

Total posts: 645
Posted:Here you go, the BrJC, and I cant wait - it will be the first thing I do on coming back to England smile what a welcome back biggrin

Hope to see lots of HoPpers there ubbrollsmile

here's the flyer: brizzle!!!!!!

hooray! grouphug

Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Delete Topic

Beth

Beth

Miss Whippy

Total posts: 1262
Posted:I will probably also need to tent whore on the friday and saturday night. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Delete

Matty_B
SILVER Member since Feb 2005

Matty_B

veteran

Total posts: 1314
Posted:I will probably have some space too, I reckon . . . I am sure there will plenty of space between all the hoppers going . . .

So don't worry . . . be happy now . . . . doooo doo doo do do di do do .. . don't worry do di do di do di do be happy do di do don't worry be happy now

*carries on singing*

Delete

Anna-pananna

Anna-pananna

Thinking...

Total posts: 179
Posted:tee hee hee YEY for the singing! biggrin

Practice as if your hair was on fire...

Delete

.:star:.
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

.:star:.

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1785
Posted:I'm bringing a spare tent for friday/saturday night if anyone would like to borrow it. Its a three man (i think)

Delete

PyroWill
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months

Total posts: 4437
Posted:Tent whores welcome wills mini uber tent and double air bed shall be making an appearance biggrin

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Miranda (mewcat)
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

Miranda (mewcat)

queen of all the hipsters

Total posts: 150
Posted:I will probably be there the last weekend, and have plenty of tent and airbed space for tent whores, as long as they bring chocolate and bodily warmth.
X

to live at all is miracle enough

Delete

yoni
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

yoni

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3099
Posted:it looks like i will be there on the saturday night and maybe friday (last weekend and will be in a 2 man which ithers can feel free to crash in as long as they aren't like the last person to steal my tent and let lots of water in

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Delete

Anna-pananna

Anna-pananna

Thinking...

Posted:Vixen- Jake has confirmed that he can indeed give you a lift. Will be in touch nearer the time to sort it out. biggrin xx

Delete

Vixen
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3276
Posted:Sorry to mess you about Anna but it looks like i wont need it now... My boss of my weekend job has told me that im not allowed either weekend off to go... xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

Anna-pananna

Anna-pananna

Thinking...

Posted:Whaaaaaaatttttt?? That's so unfair! Grrr I'm so angry with your boss! Why won't he/she let you? Could you not find someone else to cover your shift, or does it not work like that?

angry

Much sympathy to anyone who can't come cos of work, I'm getting annoyed on your behalf!

Delete

Vixen

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:I told them a while ago that i wanted to go but now they have decided that they need a holiday and so are going away for a week... (the whole of BJC) I might be able to get someone to cover but i really really doubt it! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

daisylou
BRONZE Member since May 2005

daisylou

la di da di da

Total posts: 147
Posted:heya rozzie:) im going down for some if not all. i dont have a job at the mo but i *should* (who knows?) be starting back in my old job around that time and they havent said anything yet, except 'when the students leave to go back to school and college'. however, i really dont wanna be down in bristol and be told i gotta leave. well i prob wont leave but how long I am there for does depend on whether they tell me before I leave wales when to start work. really looking forward to it, its gonna be buzzing. hm on that realisation how close bristol is!!! jugglecool i was gonna stop smoking today but thats not gonna work if bristle is in 2 weeks lol. i guess I will hafta wait till october. i was all geared up for today, but i can just see myself sprawled across the floor/chair in the laid back cafe at 4 in the morning with a ciggie. just hafta choose a new date i guess and build up to that rolleyes bahh juggle cool juggle

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3638
Posted:Daisy you naughty girl (I was thinking exactly the same about smoking btw..........of a different kind though......eeps!) Ah well. We will be naughty together methinks. Will be awsome to see you again!

Ummm............. Tues to Sat is the plan biggrin (a bit of everything with time to get back to the real world too)

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:how about some of this on sat night? bounce i could handle some tripswitch and ott after a bit of serious juggling... biggrin

Non-Https Image Link

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

dream
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

dream

currently mending

Total posts: 493
Posted:censored censored censored hippies censored censored censored psy-trance

i remember this happening last year

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Delete

daisylou

daisylou

la di da di da

Posted:looks like a possibility:) a good excuse to rave away. depends though im sure on a million and one factors

Delete

polarity
SILVER Member since May 2005

polarity

veteran

Total posts: 1228
Posted:So we're invading Tribe of Frog too?

It's about time I went to one of their parties biggrin
bounce2 bounce2 bounce2

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete

Glåss
PLATINUM Member since Nov 2001

Glåss

The Ministry of Manipulation

Total posts: 2523
Posted:THURSDAY IS FIRE SHOW NIGHT

I just got this message to post up here. biggrin

"....If you bump into any of the fire crew who maybe going there could you mention that we're going to try and make the fire night a bit of an event again. Any one who has routines that they want to perform would be great. I'm going to organise a sound system and see if we can hold it in the field by the big top like we did two years ago."

Bring on the flaming wheel barrows. etc!

Delete

Gayle......!
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2444
Posted:Excellent - that's just confirmed when i'll be there from then!

Gayle.....!

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Frogging again biggrin - I lost my Tribe of Frog virginity after last years convention. Gonna have to give it a miss this time round though shrug

Delete

PyroWill

PyroWill

Posted:i still havent been to a Tof G yet,

Will is reposting his plea for a lift from the north around manchester, hull, sheffield nottingham way for the thursday or friday (the last one)

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Delete

Vixen

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:T of G???

I might come for the thursday night for the show then.... sure they wont mind if i show up to work friday looking a little less than pretty! What time will all the fire stuff be going on??? real late? xxx

Delete

PyroWill

PyroWill

Posted:whoops thats meant to be T of F lol i cant be arsed to edit it just imagine it

Delete

daisylou

daisylou

la di da di da

Posted:ahh the fire show is much better in the pit. it sucked in the field. the pit has atmosphere and intimacy. closed space full of fire and music. the field is open and spacious - bah.

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:It's looking more and more likely that I'll be coming to this too. Haven't gotten much else organised other than the ability to get on and off a train on Friday afternoon - maybe even at the right stations - and not enough online time to do it in either, but I should be there smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

elasta

elasta

addict

Posted:i agree daisylou! why would they want to change it from the pit?!?!? it was lovely last year ubblove

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Delete

ZeeBoo
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

ZeeBoo

Total posts: 167
Posted:Definitely best in the Pit, with a big toasty fire to keep everyone warm!!

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:spanner bounce

Delete

elasta

elasta

addict

Posted:skrewdriver bounce2

Delete

daisylou

daisylou

la di da di da

Posted:hammer bounce

sorry just wanted to join in the fun bounce

Delete

Page: 1...56789...17