Forums > Social Chat > Moose chat about everything in the universe.....eh mr casshini??

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
melon
BRONZE Member since May 2005

Inept Cock

Total posts: 162
Posted:ok heres a thing.......why does buttered bread always land butterside down?................i have a very simple solution..........drop the bread the butter it ubbloco

im alan partridge........AHA!

Delete Topic

Captain_Hi_Top
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Captain_Hi_Top

addict

Total posts: 529
Posted:have a good easter everyone

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8738
Posted:hmmm. or just fold 1 peice of bread in half.. or the answer to everthing 1 slice of bread and butter. mmm bread tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Captain_Hi_Top

Captain_Hi_Top

addict

Posted:im moving to Auckland soon- does anyone on here live there? i have a few questions

a revolver at him?

Delete

Captain_Hi_Top

Captain_Hi_Top

addict

Posted:i dont want to start a new thread but check this out;..... A tussle between a hunter and his dog in north-east Bulgaria over prey ended with the dog shooting the man, local media reported Thursday.

The man lost his temper when the Deutsch-Drahthaar hunting dog refused to release a killed bird it brought back and began beating it with the rifle.

But the dog's paw caught the trigger and the hunter ended up with buckshot hitting him. The extent of his injuries was not reported, but it was said that the dog injured a paw.

a revolver at him?

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Heh...

I think that was in a Darwins award. I can't remember if it was under the urban ledgend section or not though smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Page: 12