Forums > Social Chat > unicycling and fire spinning

Login/Join to Participate

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
hello funky fire people... can anyone out there simultainously unicycle and spin poi or double staffs?if you can do you have any pointers?and if not why not?

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hello weirdo,I can unicycle using my hands instead of feet, and simultaneously spin a fire staff between my feet.I think *you've* seen me do it too.=PPS you should work on your backwards cycling and switching between the two.

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Jeff Duncanmember
140 posts

Posted:
ya well i can ride a unicycle with my tongue while spinning 3 sets of fire poi of each finger and toe.all while breathing underwater!!!

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
so three chains off each finger and toe huh?...a total of 54 poi... unless you use your thumbs too... 60 poi impressive... and all whilst riding a one wheeled bike...........with your tongue? ...... and underwater? is some kind of breathing aparatus required if so does the breathing apartus get in the way of your tongue and the pedals?

Stumpymember
10 posts

Posted:
I do both skills and have tried putting them together but it's tricky riding in any thing other than a straight line while spinning the forward weave/crossfollow pattern. Some tips for learning: Try riding with your arms folded to help with extra balance

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
So somebody has tried the Albert Hoffman Patch v.2k and it really works.....sooooo coool! cool Where can I download it??

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
JEFF DUNCAN did someone rattle your cage. did you hear of something you cant do! oh no.i can also do both poi and ride a unicycle but my unicycling is not that good. it must be alright if youre good on the unicycle though. cheers for the riding tip as well, i am currently struggling to do clubs on it and havent practised in a few days.

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR