Forums > Introductions > Sunbird the amazing solar fowl

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Name: Sunbird (James "Sunbird" Carrington)

Hometown: Aylesbury

DOB: 19/10/77

Sex and orientation(optional): Male / Bi

Occupation(s): Organic Landscape Gardener, Shamanic/Druidic Advisor

Favourite Food(s): Anything as long as it's not Peanut Butter, Marmite or Mustard!

Favourite Color(s): Green

Toys: Fire staff, Sock Poi, Fire Sword and Fire Spear

Hobbies: Fire Spinning, Herding cats (family life)

Favourite Book(s): Captain Bluebear, Spiritual books, Shamanic books, Horror, Comedy and anything that makes me think or laugh!

Favourite Movie(s): Apocalypto

Favourite TV show(s): Don't Like TV

Plans for life in general: Live my life, Live my Path, change my world and hopefully improve everyone elses that wants it

Favourite Music Artists/Composers: Euphoric Trance, Psy Trance, Metal, Goth, Classical, Folk and World

Favourite ice cream flavour(s): Honeycomb

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? Nutella, the rest must be banned!!!

Religion/beliefs: Animist/Pantheist/Theosophist (Pagan) / Walking a Druidic/Shamanic path (confused yet? it does actually all fit together lol)

I'm a Shamanic Druid, I love Fire Spinning and all things Spiritual and Natural. I'm 29, Engaged to Tink and I live in Edinburgh.

I'm on Deviant Art, and(against my better judgement) Myspace.

FIRE SPINNING, Music, Bushcraft, Partying, enjoying life and being shocked by nature's diversity and beauty.

Dislikes:

Hatered, Discrimination, laziness, Oppression, being shut indoors with nothing to do.

Ummm, that's about it, if you want to know more, just ask!

Non-Https Image Link

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1191866574)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
non-onion lasagne? Can that be done? Can it? CAN IT? biggrin I'd even have a cat for a pet, and without the cathair allergy I usually get biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Suppose it could. But might not taste as nice. Not even a teeny bit of onion chopped up really small?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
hm..... I really don't mind the taste of onions (onion powder etc), but if I bite on one it makes me feel sick.

https://www.antionionleague.cwc.net/

and they can cause madness in monkeys, too.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Lilunemember
27 posts

Posted:
hello Sunbird wave
im impressed with your signing in date
05/05/05 very smooth smile

--------------------
Flo could only tie one shoe

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
lol, Hi, well I never thought of the date when I joined, but it's cool! hehehe

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
BANG!

hiyo!

hang on you + birit? when and how the [censored] did that happen? *ish sho happy for you'se.

lookit my cool pics
miss katrina took them for me.
peruse to your enjoyment.

The lovely birgit

Non-Https Image Link

the shy retiring sunbird (and a kearn trying to steal the shot. the camera whore

Non-Https Image Link

and sommore beautiful white ladies...

Non-Https Image Link

and our beautiful MQ (- chips)

Non-Https Image Link

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

Lilunemember
27 posts

Posted:
Afro Celts are amazing. i only found out about them a few years ago wen i saw them at Glatonbury and they just blew me away. i was like wow biggrin have you heard any of manu chao's stuff cuz its quite similar on the 'huge amounts of energy' front...? smile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I've just noticecd tha patch of hair on Kern's chest in the pic above, looks like dust lol, I just look stoned... and like a mega ugly woman lol!!!
EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1152521150)

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
erm club till the end then hill till 9 thwen home and then to greece next day. so yeah. tats why i've been out the loop.

theats so cool bout you two... *eeep*

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Thanks a lot for that picture Kit & Kat!!! I didn't have a single recognisable one of myself on Beltane so far, there's tons of whites and reds, but the firepointers tend to be little blurs with flames! YAY! bounce

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Lilunemember
27 posts

Posted:
is this like pea green jealous or just 'darn you lucky lady for seeing them' jealous? don't worry, you'll be the first to know if i find out where/when they're next playing smile don't think they're at Glastonbury this year which is a bummer. if you find Manu Chao, listen to Bongo Bong biggrin

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I tried singing Bongo Bong to him and he wasn't very impressed. But then I don't think it's a good song for a capella.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
oh it is most definately the greenest kind of jealous frown but YAY, if they play, I really wanna know so that I might be able to see them so cheers smile Hmm, yup as Birgit says she sang Bongo bong for me, hmmmm, I'm not sure I'd be into them.

*is still jealous*

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
you do realise though that when your face is green with jealousy you look even more like JarJar?

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
soppy thing tongue

(G.W. Dahlquist)

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Do you like the color pink?

No, wait, that's not my line wink

Howdy! *grin*

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
just been looking at your website, wish i had time to read it all but i'm supposed to be getting ready for Run to the Sun!

Have a lovely weekend ubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP!!!!!

Happy birthday ubblove hug kiss hug ubblove

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I got a new toy, hehehe, 7 1/2 long and 3 foot of wick biggrin FIRE SPEAR!!!!!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
2 metres 17.1 cms... silly Imperial system user! tongue

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
much huggery...

with job and stuff could try hunting for bigger an better?

and you are most attractive, sweetheart (don't think I'd let you sneak that one in there and get away with it)

hug

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
So anyway, I am still here and now I'm not being melodramatic.

Sorry guys.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

I am still here

hug ubbrollsmile hug

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Page: ...