Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Wahey! Friday at last and the sun is shining biggrin

What are your plans for the weekend ahead?

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
I am going away for the first week of the holidays, so I am leaving so I can set up for the little cubbies.

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
bounce2 i love the weekend!
i'm going to perhaps go to the movies tomorrow night, and a twirling meet up sunday night. gotta work on sunday, but the $ is good, so it's all good. oh, and cuddle my boyfriend lots.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
It's Friday?

eek

Where did the week get to?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Hooray for fridays! biggrin

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
hmm ill have to visit my grandma see if she needs anything i havent seen her all week so i hope she still has food in the cupboard, ive been working too much this week to get over there...eeek! my weekend seems dull i need to return a dvd hmmm i wishi could go away i was planing to go away not this week coming up but the one after and now i have to do stocktake so im not happy becausei havent had a holiday in a year and a half grrr and i think its starting to show!

hug me!

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I'll do a bit of fire practice this evening in the garden.

And then... back out into thet garden tomorrow morning to get the grass cut and the garden furiture sparkling again coz I'm planning on having a lot of barbeques this summer.

Off to the blues bar at Oxford Circus tomorrow afternoon (they do a great open mic session there every Saturday).

Down south to Portsmouth on Sunday to be lazy by the sea (praying that weather holds out.. forecast looks Ok though)

Have a good one all smile

SeraphireHoP's Original Smelly-Hippie-Scum-Bag
270 posts

Posted:
It's nice and sunny down here ATM. I'd offer a meet-up on Sunday, but I'm working all Weekend ¬_¬. It should be nice here on Sunday though.

Music gives Soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind, Flight to the Imagination and Life to Everything.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE! hug

dsei.org Stop The Arms Trade!

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Saturday night there's a gig on that a youth commitee I'm on is organising. A few local and not so local bands are playing. A melbourne band we had lined up cancelled on us today which is a bit crappy. But hopefully it will be a good turn out

Sunday night, who knows..Ithere's the twirling meets in melbourne. If I can afford a train ticket, if I can be bothered travelling 3 hours, if I can find a place to stay and lastly, if my parents let me, I'll come!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Tonight im going out with "Dressed In Black" as she going back to uni on sunday.

ordering my aerotechs saturday, working saturday night

working sunday... then ive got sunday night off for and early night before the week starts again! woo! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

Revision... stoopid GCSEs... At least the suns out... maybe ill refuse to revise on sat...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
Supposed to be catching up with A level work today (especially after I dreamt last night that I got chucked off all of my courses, argh) but it's not going too well. Hmm.

Hastings meetup on Sunday though, hurrah and schwing!

Have a good w/e all xx

smells like burning teenagers..