Forums > Help! > Where do I get some paraffin in Perth

Login/Join to Participate

LongyBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Can anyone tell me please. And I am looking for a 4 litre jobby not 500ml. Have looked everywhere and not having any luck. Must be out there somewhere tho.

thanks

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
you mean kerosene right? umm any where really i havent seen a 4 litre bottle but its probably out there, i usualy by the 2 litre bottles from coles and woolies but, almost all hardware stores also carry it, its pretty well stocked in perth, speaking of kero i need some more....hope i helped, maybe ask your local hardware store if they know where you might be able to get some?

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Try Bunnings...or some service station (I find Gull usually has them).

It works out cheaper if you buy a 20L drum of kero from bunnings and keep refilling it from the Petrol stations around Perth that still sell Kero on the pump.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Bummings and WA Salvage sell by 4l. I do what Meduas suggests and buy a 20l then top it up. Brentwood, Upper Swan and Scarb beach Rd Ampol have by the litre and a few other places as well. Its about $1.10 per L from the bowser..
I think maybe $12 per 4L of kerosene

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu