bounty

Total posts: 33
Posted:Well i was wondering who here knows or heard about deadsy its a pretty good band.

Deadsy

Non-Https Image Link

[IMG]http://deadsy.com/images/creatureicon.gif
[/IMG]

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

bounty

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Ok I checked out their site. Now you can go to OS1's site in return.

The added bonus of OS1 is one of them is a pretty fine poi spinner and posts (when not writing new tunes) on this very site.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

DRAGULA

Total posts: 70
Posted:ROCK ON!!!!!!
Deadsey is awesome......
I can't remember what his name is but i like the one that plays the keyboard.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Surely Deadsy are awesome if there's more than one of them? Is would be one fella.

just a thought.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete