• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 22
Posted:I was just wondering if their is anyone in the reading or surronding areas who would like to meet up and give me a hand (cheeky to ask I know)

I have today been shopping in camden and got my first set of fire poi I can do the basics from learning on here and from my flat mate but now I can do the same stuff as hjim and seem to have got stuck and cant really seem to execute some of the other moves as I tend to learn better if I am learning of someone if that makes sense.

So id their is anybody about who wants to give a newbie a hand that would be great.

Sorry for the cheekyness.

Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:How is this cheeky? confused

I go to wellington college in crowthorne, which is a train journey away from reading. Ill see if i cud stop by.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Total posts: 22
Posted:I have transport if people arnt to far away as well.