Page:
Flame SwirlWeilder of the P.E.T.S.O.C.K.
247 posts

Posted:
Hello all, I'v been luking about for a while now... just thought I had better say G'day.
I have been twirling short staff for about 6 Months and absolutly LOVE it! I can't put the thing down. smile
Just started playing with some double staffs and tryed a bit 'O Poi but I can't seem to get the hang of teh Poi. Doubles are coming along tho... Just need to work out some transitions (sp) so I can play. biggrin
I already know a few of you on here and I would like to say that you are all absolutly beautiful people, I look forward to meeting you all at some time or another. hug

-G

Reality is mass beleif...

Feed me and I will grow, give me drink and I will die...

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

Enjoy, be happy, and don't forget to breathe...

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:

hug

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*boop*

whats new??

hug

247 posts

Posted:
Yay hug
I have had a wonderfully great week... I have been absolutly drained over the last month or so but new it's all coming round and im feeling good again smile hug hug

New... new... ummmmm... Oo! Just read about the weekend in October! Wheeee, Boop! biggrin Thats gonna be GREAT!

Oh yeah, I met lotsa nifty new peoples over the weekend smile and found more fun things to do on a Tuesday night. biggrin

Oh and by the by... Just to make sure you know, the trance party Astral Lotus are putting on is going ahead Sat night at the Adelaide Speed Boat club. Starting with a sunset drum session, leading into sweet beats at about 8:00.
So come one come all, and try to come erlier if you can as we have a peoples limit, so we will be shutting the gates... wink

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
oohh i know!... how exciting is it.. bounce

where did you find such nifty peoples?...

tuesday?.. hmm.. *ponder*.. nope i don't know anything that happens on tuesdays..

won't be at the trance party due to workfulness and uni deadline rubishness.

have fun though, won't you!!

hug

247 posts

Posted:
Wheeeeeee bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce bounce2

Met one on tha bus... and then again at Twirling, and then met all her house mates and friends. Met another in the botanic gardens. biggrin Wonderfull arty fluffy peoples wink

Tuesdays, well... every second tuesday there is Rhyme Time (A poetry night at Jahs) and also there is a good comedy night, at that pub... on that road... ummmm... Yeah it's good ;P

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ahh, i met her at twirling i thinks.... Claire? possibly?..

if so, she was reaaally familiar to me.. i'm sure ive met her before somewhere..

wow sounds like you're having a good time! bounce

247 posts

Posted:
Yeah thats the one... she seemed really familiar to me too... smile

Yeah im having a great time at the mo, three words that sums it up - Life is Good.

grouphug Boop.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Hello wave I've only just realised who you are - Ben told me last night!! Its Lexie by the way!! Have some chocolate *offers a big bar of yummy chocolate* . See you tomorrow night hug

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

247 posts

Posted:
Yaaaaay... Hello wave mmmmmm.. Chocolate. Tankies biggrin

I'll seeyou then then... hug

247 posts

Posted:
Goodness for all! *Runs around putting goodness everywhere* ubblove grouphug hug hug grouphug ubblove

Oo Oo Oo... I lit up Poi for the first time the other weekend! biggrin It was awsome... and quite differant to staff. Me likies.
AND, I learnt a whole buncha new doubles stuff YAY! I looooove doubles... just feels so awsome twirling all over the place and spinning and wheeeee... biggrin

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
YAY for poi!
*boop*
hug

didnt recognise you there with new av!

247 posts

Posted:
wink
'Tis an Astral Lotus invite I made for our previous rave up in da hills. Looks much better all big an yummy, still looks good tho.

Hey I just remembered the winter solstice (sp) this weekend, that party is going to be AWSOME! Theres gonna be a huge TP made from pine trees without their branches an all. biggrin Wheeeeeeeee... fun fun fun. Boop :P

hug

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
aww, i'd love to go, but can't.. probably just go to twirling as usual tomorrow night..

weavesmiley

Cerambusnewbie
18 posts

Posted:
Can''t wait, can't wait, can't wait! It's tomorrow!

And twirling tonight, might even see you there Adya. What a fine weekend we have in store! biggrin

bah-bee-boop-bee-beep-bah-bahp-boop!

247 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
BOOP BOOP BOP!

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
I don't believe i've met you before, Cerambus! [have heard a few of your tunes tho!!] wink

come say hello if you do come!! ubbrollsmile

*boop* indeed biggrin

Cerambusnewbie
18 posts

Posted:
Boop!
If you're there, Flame Swirl can point me out to you and we can both do the whole, "Oooh, so THATS who you are.. I've seen you about.." thing smile

Hope to see yo around.

.•°*ReBoop*°•.

bah-bee-boop-bee-beep-bah-bahp-boop!

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
hehe so we did meet in the end ubbrollsmile

you two have fun tonight won't you~!! bounce

ubblol ReBoop

247 posts

Posted:
I beleive I shal now invoke the power of the Boopaplicator... *Click* Boop!

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ubbloco ubblol bounce bounce2 bounce ubbloco ubblol biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Wheee.... Im free. As in no job... but hey im going to enjoy it untill im forced by the power of hunger to get another wink

Seeyou Adelaidians Friday! I can't wait to spin... I haven't spun all week and im having problems. Then after spinning im going to go dance my lil bum off to some sweet trance beats! YAY! biggrin

Spin Spin Spin weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*Boop!*

no.. job?... umm

ubblol the power of hunger is strong, be careful wink

problems? i hope nothing serious! hug

weavesmiley catch you friiiiiiday ubbrollsmile

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Hey Glenn! Was good to finally meet ya! Your staffing under the bridge.... ubblove It was wonderful to watch. Got a couple of nice pics of you around somewhere. Will put them up soon. Hope to catch up with ya soon! biggrin hug

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
smile

nice meeting you... smile ... the weekend wasn't really quite long enough hey? ... but i'm glad you came and hugged me toward the end smile hug

I like your intro... loads of sparkles and love and fluffy booping goodness floating about*:.

.... .:*turns bubble switch biggrin ....and flitters away giggling*:. ubbrollsmile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Hugging_LionMeep
166 posts

Posted:
hey Glyn... *HUGS*... had to post in your thing and give a big hug *ANOTHER HUG* cause i can't wait till friday to give you one then..

*HUGS*!!!!

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*boop!*

hug

biggrin

Hugging_LionMeep
166 posts

Posted:
MORE HUGS FOR GLYN.. cause your not gonna be there on friday frown

have fun at KI

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
Look at you mister!

wow Ry's got an awesome shot of ya!! biggrin

hug

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
wow thats a massively cool shot!

Nice one. biggrin

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
biggrin Glenn did all the work though wink

Another one here:
https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=4

How's it going sir? hug

247 posts

Posted:
Hello all, sorry for the complete absence for a while but the whole no job thing and the holidaying has been a real drawback in the HoP visits... smile

Holiday was great though! 2 weeks with no one else about (except the beautiful, lovely lady Belinda ubblove smile) right on the beach in the most beautiful place ever. Much bird watching and and walkie walks... we saw a total of 74 birds smile many of which neither of us had seen before. AND we got to see a pair of Osprey fishing out the front of our shack, diving and hovering etc. They were there almost every day. biggrin
Thankyou all who were at Common Ground, you all made it a most wonderfull time biggrin hugs and I hope to see you all again soon...

Oh yeah I am saving to go travelling in the next 6 months or so, will be going all over Aus. smile probably for a year, maybe more. So all those Aussies about the place I will have to come and meet! Still some time away, but I can't wait so I had to share it will you all biggrin Boop!

My my those are some awsome piccies... I didn't know I did THAT! biggrin

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ooh wow sounds like KI was awesome ubblove

boop? biggrin

ubbrollsmile

Page: