Page:
The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
Ok so I just read an artical on mnsbc that stated some scientists think that we can "remake" Mars. Now they ae saying we can use the green house affect that is killing our planet to revive Mars...........I don't want to get into weather the method is wrong or right (but I'm sure someone will wink ) My question is do you think it is right to try and make Mars livable? I know some say it was once a living planet and so on. Personaly I'm still up in the air about it.........so yes or no and a supporting statement please.........

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hmmmm, so I wonder if we could use that technology here. Plenty of people have septic tanks!
Let me know if you can remember where you came across the info!
Cheers!

SocksBRONZE Member
Arf! Can I have a biscut?
288 posts

Posted:
Umm...

Co2 gasses, lack of water out of the poles, possibility that the atmosphere can't sustain oxygen...

No, we need to get our planet together first before we muck around on another one. Besides, if there's no money to be made on Mars, nobody will fund our going there in the first place. Humans are predictable, and profit driven.

Socks

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

Page: