Page:
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... i know this is the wrong section... I really really really tried to put it in the events section... but even with all the fields filled in it still said that all the field were not filled in... I put that it was Brisbane Australia and all that.... I really couldn't see what I could have missed.... anyhow... here's my moon letter

Hello lovely Moonfesties!*:.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year! ...Happy New Day... Happy Hour... Minute... Second.... Millisecond.... Happy New MOMENT!!! Each moment lived well creates happy memories in our past... and hope for a bright future.

Sounds like there was still quite decent gathering at the merry moonfest on Boxing Day... I’m sorry I could not be there...

Next MoonFest, .:*Lion Heart Fire Spirit*:. the first for 2005, is on Tuesday 25th Jan. The moon is in Leo… which calls to us to beat our drums with the lion’s heart and dance with the lion’s fiery spirit.:* Bring your drums and instrument for a jam and bring fire toys, (+ safety gear and fuel) dancing bodies… festive spirit… tribal vibes… for a groove and boogy under the beautiful full moon.:* When the moon is in Leo, it’s time to celebrate *YOU* …Write on a piece of paper all the things in your life where you *shine* …carry it with you until the next full moon and read it every day… Use yellow, gold & orange as colour therapy…Paper, Clothes, flowers, gems, candles, and cloths… Burn Frankincense. (these suggestions are from Moon Diary 2005… if anyone is interested in purchasing a copy ($26) let me know so I can bring one for you next moonfest)

Upcoming dates for Moonfest 2005 are…

*:.Tuesday 25th January (full moon in Leo) ~ Lion Heart Fire Spirit

*:.Thursday 24th February (full moon in Virgo) Maiden Moon Goddess

*:.Saturday 26th March (full moon in Libra) ~ Pixie Moon ~ Fancy dress

*:.Sunday 24th April (full moon in Scorpio ~ Eclipse between 7:30pm & 8:20pm EST) Masquerade Moonfest

*:.Tuesday 24th May (full moon in Saggitarius)

*:.Wednesday 22nd June (full moon in Capricorn)

*:.Thursday 21st July (full moon in Aquarius)

*:.Saturday 20th August (full moon in Aquarious)

*:.Sunday 18th September (full moon in Pisces ~ SpringMoonFest)

*:.Monday 17th October (full moon in Aries ~ Partial lunar eclipse around 10pm)

*:.Wednesday 16th November (full moon in Taurus)

*:.Friday 16th December (full moon in Gemini)

*:.Saturday 14th January (2006)

Moonfest is a gathering… a festival… festive*all …all festive… it is the people who attend this festival that create the atmosphere… thanks to all of you lovely ones who come along each moon and *be* what this festival is… It’s for everyone to come and participate… Play an instrument, spin some fire, dance or even just join in on the appreciation of the beautiful unity of this joyful gathering.:*

The candle circle (or fairy ring) is there to create a little space for impromptu performances and activities… as well of corse as a being a luscious dance space and drumming circle for when the night’s jamming is underway… If you have something you’d like to contribute to moonfest… this is the space to jump in and do it… the space can be cleared if necessary… let me know if you have something special to share… or even just ideas to get others involved….:* Moonfest has a friendly casual vibe and encourages creative expression*:.

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free gathering and all ages event.:* Please take full responsibility of yourself and your children.:* Take all your rubbish with you when you leave so that we can continue to gather each month at this sacred space and luscious location….:*

Some events coming up….:*

*:. Doch is playing Sat 8th Jan. at the Full Moon Hotel, Eagle St Sandgate (along the top of the cliff) as part of the Music by the Sea Festival Check out www.musicbythesea.com.au/festival for more info.

*:.Exodus is on from 13th till 17th Jan. North of Tenterfield, NSW. Look out for the Fluffy Monsters from .:*Over the Moon*:. https://www.happypeopleproductions.com/exodus05/index.php

*:.Joyfest 14th-16th Jan Darlington Park Peachey Rd Ormeau …Half way between Brisbane and the gold coast www.joyfest.com.au

*:.Autumn Drum Retreat at Charlie Morelands Overflow area at Kennilworth is on from 4th-6th March https://www.organicodyssey.com.au

*:.Autumn Equinox March 20th

*:.Juggle Jam at Suncorp Piazza Every Monday Night… bring all your toys!

*:. SUNfest in the afternoon prior to each moonfest …bring all your toys for a play in the sunshine and a picnic dinner on a blankie.:*

Well that’s loads of luscious gathering and festivals to keep us busy for the rest of summer… keep cool and happy and hydrated ‘till next we meet under a Leo full moon in our most tribal vibed festive spirits!.:*

Loads of warm fuzzy centred, sparkley sugar coated, pixie kiss wrapped bliss bubbles to you!*:.

Love Elke .:*MoonPixie*:.

Moon Fest

Lower Moora Park, Shorncliffe...

each Full Moon from dusk...*

https://groups.msn.com/moonfest

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
twas a lovely night...

biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*bump* biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
Next moonfest is Thursday week 24th Feb.... it's a Virgo Full moon... maybe we can go with a whole maden moon godessy feel.... yeah??? ubblove

and hopefully it wont rain on us this time rolleyes

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
eekdoes thay mean I have to wear a dress???
They are *such* a pain whilst playing with fire toys rolleyes

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

3,492 posts

Posted:
ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
yes kyle, you have to wear a dress!! ubblol

can't wait til moonfest!! hopefully i'll get the next day off work so i don't have to drive back again in the wee hours of the night!!! biggrin

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
It was definitely like the old moonfest feel wasn't it? Small, intimate... grouphug and the frollic on the swings was fun ;o) ubbrollsmile
Plenty of time for you pixies to do the lion theme again. Would love to see it. Looking forward to the next moonfest (and to seeing kyle in a dress wink)
~ Jen

"Be the Bunny"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kyle McLean

eekdoes thay mean I have to wear a dress???
They are *such* a pain whilst playing with fire toys rolleyes

but kyle you pull it off so well!!! biggrin

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
so it's decided then? kyle is wearing a dress!! tongue

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
redfaceerm...
ubbidea
I'm going to the airport tommorow to pick up a special delevery of one(1) Moon Godess...
I'll bring her. She can be the pretty dressed one.

A) it does feel as good

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
wow! thats a damn special delivery!! yay for love!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
heartYAY!heart
The package arrived!
Quite perfect too! I just have to fiddle with her time settings a bit and she should be right for the Festive Moon. I've even arranged to have some lovley dreadies made out of her hair before hand, to make her *extra* moon godessy. Now if only I could find the manual...
biggrin biggrin biggrin

A) it does feel as good

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OHHHH we can help with the Dreadies!! Flynty taught us!

3,492 posts

Posted:
hehehe.... .:*gigllegigglegiggle*:. ...hehehe

How cute has this thread got with all this girly goddess talk.... ubblove

grouphug

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
mmm...giddy goddessy fun is only 3 days away!! yay!!! bounce

3,492 posts

Posted:
Oh YAY!!!

should be a lovely night! I can't wait to see all of your lovely faces again!

See you at sunset... when the moon is rising and the stars are starting to appear in the night sky........:::::::::::::*

magick moonbeams to you!

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
...and I'll see you a little later than sunset.. but will be there eventually smile

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Moonfest was wonderful! Thanks muchly Elke! Elke, Christie, Jen, Puk, Andrew, Kyle , Miriam, Chris etc. Great meeting up with you guys- Gita- tsk tsk.. invisible lady? bec, don't think I met you either did I? Anyway, hugs to all! biggrin

For everyone who missed it (Phaerie, tsk tsk tsk tsk) it was an absolutely fantastic night- can't wait for the next one. I prolly need to practice til lots til then though.. btw, moonpixie does a mean firehula! devil

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
heh. yer spelt my name wrong... but its kinda funny.

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
i was there in the shadows.. i convinced my house mate and boyfriend to come, but then i got all shy when we got there, and realised stupidly that we didnt bring any fuel (made a not to get some on the way and completely forgot) and then i just lay and watched all the fire, so had a wonderful night... but yes i do get very shy and not want to talk to anyone sometimes *hangs head* maybe next time i will be brave enough to say hello!@

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
eek SHAME!

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
val: oh doh! of course. Christii. ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*sigh* what a loverly night!!

thankyou thankyou thankyou chicken for bringing me fuel!! hug i would have been out in the yard twirling tonight, but mother nature had other ideas!! she thought rain would be nice...and lots of it!! biggrin

ry'...i wasn't totally invisible...just too hyped up & running around like an idiot in amazement at all the people!! ubblol i was the one in the red & black mcdeath shirt... tongue

i got some pretty kewl photos too...i'll put them up either on here or my yahoo site tomorrow sometime...

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
is it moonfest yet?? is it moonfest yet?? tongue

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohh we cant wait!! Arsn can come to the next moonfest toooo!!

3,492 posts

Posted:
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

bounce grouphug bounce

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 woohoo!! i am soooooo glad the next moonfest is a saturday!! i'll actually get there for a play in the sun!! biggrin

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Which Saturday? 26th March??? According to my almanac the Fully is on the Friday.. so are you having it the next day to avoid Easter?
I can come I can come I can come!!! ubblol

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
And as for you Phaerie!!!!!! Now you've cracked the Piazza, there's no excuses to avoid showing your beautiful face!!! ubbangel

I don't actually have any devil toys but I'll happily swap a turn on my Astonishing New Glowies (thanks Jill Maglio!!!) with a generous fired up pixie.. and I can bring some Ksol that the Usual Suspect left behind.... least I think it's Ksol, it has gone slightly yellow from being in the plastic can.. not its usual clarity.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
yup it's saturday 26 march!! biggrin not sure why its the night after the actual full moon, but it'll still be loverly! smile

Page: