Forums > Social Chat > plans for London any suggestions?

Login/Join to Participate

babajaga
babajaga

old hand
Total posts: 863
Posted:I'm planning another trip to London at the weekend 13/01-16/01. I would love to meet some people of the London crew bounce bounce2 there for some spinning. And I'm not sure if I maybe need a little place at somebody's floor to sleep on but it would be nice to know if that is possible. smile

thankx already

Sandra

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

Delete Topic

babajaga
babajaga

old hand
Posted:so it is not only a plan anymore I will definetly be in London at 14.january to 16.january yay bounce but no answers here yet ubbcrying does that mean I wont meet someone there?

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

Delete

Bird
Bird

now available in "advanced"
Total posts: 6086
Posted:I'm sure there will be someone to meet you, unfortunately, it won't be me as you'll be there 2 weeks before me!
frown

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:I can't get to london and back in time for my birfday bash thingummy in manchester on the 15th. Otherwise I'd seriously consider coming down to see you...

Surely somebody wants to meet this lovely german lady?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Total posts: 5967
Posted:Of course someone will, it's just that everyone is away for Christmas and New Year biggrin rolleyes hug

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

babajaga
babajaga

old hand
Posted:ah.... I forgot.... rolleyes

hug hug

Delete

vanize
vanize

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3899
Posted:bump

I suggest you directly PM Dom, Durbs, Pink, Mags, and whoever else you can think of that you met last time we were in london. well, I guess you didn't meet durbs, but you know what I mean.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Delete

brodieman
brodieman

old hand
Total posts: 1024
Posted:well i am more than happy to show you around n stuff thats no worries and introduce you to some of the london peeps too pm me for details

Delete

babajaga
babajaga

old hand
Posted:thanks guys !!!! thankx hug

will do

Delete