gordie3newbie
3 posts

Posted:
hey guys, i'm VERY new here so be gentle haha. I'm actually backpacking around australia and heres my story. ON a very confused day wehre i didn't know where i wanted to go (i'm currently in byron) i went to a psychic oOoOoooo. long story short she told me some things i've heard from another so i believe she was legit, she told me woodford would be a great place for me but i'm travelling on my lonesome and getting there and staying seems a bit daunting with the little i know. could anyone give me some info as too prices, if there is somewhere i could store my backpack and [censored] so they don't get stolen, if i can rent camping stuff easy cuz i have none... hell if anyone wants to pick me up and let me stay with them i'd be more then happy too.

I'm thinking it'd be a great place to at least see for new years but i'm still making plans so who knows, any help would be greatly appreciated... THANKS TONS!

~Gordo (a youngster from canada)

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
for all the formal technical info (prices, getting there, program) you will find www.woodfordfolkfestival.com quite useful...

and for silly social HOP woodford info there is a post a couple of lines down from yours in the events section of this board.. if you wade through the 8 pages of it you'll find HOP meet-up arrangements, the groups performing etc etc...

it is a really yummy festival... very friendly & sooooooo much to see & do.. am sure you will have an amazing time if you decide to do it.. hope to see you there
bounce bounce2 bounce

gordie3newbie
3 posts

Posted:
i just couldn't find prices on the site i was a little confused, i may be an idiot thou i can accept that haha. and sorry bout starting the extra thread, i saw the first few pages of the last thread but didn't notice the turn near the end to what i was wondering haha. thanks!