Page:
baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
hey everybody what shall we discuss in an enlightened manner today ?

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
how about: if marmite and nutella were roosters which would win in a cock fight?

let's be serious about this one folks.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
possible but I think thats been done
plus toast sports are ilegal now

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
"..........we're the monkeys."

Could'nt resist
T.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'd like someone to enlighten me as to why the plural of 'walrus' is 'walruses'.
I think it'd be much better if it was 'Walri' like the plural of 'hippopotamus'

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
wow thats a damn good point Monkey. Interesting damn now I am confused too much thinking... brain overload... system shutdow. *lights go out upstairs*

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
I think we should discuss Nietzsche.
He's a barrell of laughs.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Television - teacher, mother, secret lover!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
the reason the plural of walrus isn't walri is that that type of plural is reserved for latin words (and a few greek - such as hippopotamus).

walrus is not a latin word. the word came into the english language from the old norse word 'hrosshvalr' meaning 'horse whale'.

ok now the simple stuff is out the way shall we get on with some proper intellectual conversational topics. perhaps someone can explain to me why dogs wag their tails when they're happy and nothing else does.

We all float down here.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Ah, cunning. At least I know there's a reason for it.
I'm going to keep using 'Walri' though, just because I think it's a better word. It's not like I have the opportunity to use the word often so I wouldn't have thought it'll make much difference

That's a very interesting question, you've got me sat here trying to think of anything else I've seen wag it's tail. The closest I've got is a pig, but that wagged it's whole back half so it doesn't really count.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure why dogs wag there tails when theyre happy but our dog got its tail smacked in a car door when she was littler & then she lost her wag for a couple of weeks. It had to be one of the saddest sights I've ever seen.
Cats tails are information receiver/senders which they use to communicate with the mothership/planet.
seriously man those little furry dudes are watching all ! God knows what it all means though

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
Cats rnt from space.. THEIR FROM HELL!!!!
Evil creatures! Think about it...
Havnt u ever gotten one of those looks from
a cat that seems to go straight through you??
THATS WHEN THEY`RE LOOKING INTO YOUR SOUL!

EEeeeeaaa... Giving me the shivers...

GUESS WHO DOESNT LIKE CATS!!

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
well there's no way i could disagree with that.
domestic cats are indeed evil. however we can still overcome.

all we have to do, every one of us, is to go out tonight and kill a cat. now obviously the death of one cat is a mere drop in the ocean but the cumulative effect, my friends, will cause us to be rid of these filthy vermin once and for all.

only then will our native small mammals and birds be safe in their nests. but for now WE MUST KILL

We all float down here.

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
with regard to killing cats I recommend that you put a lots of serious thought into this.

Now as has been discus already cat tails are indeed a higly evolved form of long distance communication, kinda like the way the Borg work.

so you must be very very careful when killing individual cats, if you do so it must appear to be an accident, otherwise orders will come from the High Cat Poombah, telling all cats, to:

Walk under your feet whilst you are carrying hot liquids Shit in your laundry and cover it up Disperse the cat litter around the entirity of your house Get their mates round to spray in whichever of your rooms has a catflap walk across you chest and stick their arse in your face, then fart eat your baby dope plants, grr Plans must be made to eradicate cats from this planet in one fell swoop. No half measures can be risked, the fate of the planet is at stake.
--

Actually I quite like cats, nice attitude, total disdain for everyone. Their loners and good at it.

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
power to the people !
no longer shall we quake in fear everytime we drop catfood on our bare feet ( there won't be any cats ! )
rise up children & together we shall overcome this tyranny that has purred amongst us for so long, but remember the enemy is powerfull, they have mind control abilities beyond our comprehension, but be firm when ur looking granny in the eye as she pleads for 'mr.fluffys' liberty & life, remeber she is old & no longer in control of her own mind. down with mr.fluffy & all his evil comrades.
I have two in the house now who I think r on to me so this is also an urgent call for back up, bam bam is on the way but she could be over a week, this may be to long.
over & out comrades & if there is no next time then I will c u on the other side.

p.s does anyone know if the cats r actually out numbering us yet ?
p.p.s what the hell r we gonna do about all them big african types ??

peace & blood amigos peace & blood

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
good luck comrade

remember our most powerful weapon, catnip, drug the buggers, hopefully that should keep you safe for a while.

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
BamBam to the rescue...oopppsss but must work for a week first. Will anybody cover me for a week?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ohh Ben is next Friday ok with you????? but have you room for two???????

Bambam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
hell yeah ! might have to be a tent in the garden but hell yeah !
u bringing the noxious one ?
friday is cool
luv yah

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
old mans birthday is putting pressure on acomadation but were on !
piss up !

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
Na uc its only the little domestic cats that have come to destroy us..
The big ones are their enemies! Think about it!
If you put a domestic cat in a cage with a lion
what whould happen...
The cute little prrprr would be no more...

The big cats rnt effected by the lets call them
"DC" DEMON CATS evil Mind control and can see
straight through their fluffyness...

WE NEED TO PUT THEM ALL IN AFRICA!!!!

D

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine, said that the difference between dogs and cats was that people own dogs, while people have agreements with cats.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
I have employed some friends to help us with this feline issue !

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

we are amongst good company comrades
time to eliminate fear !

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
CHARGE!!!!!
hehe....

Wicked atleast this way we dont have to do any work...
TAKE NO PRISONERS!!

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Are you really trying to say that my little cute cat thats asleep on my bed is trying to kill me? I can understand other cats but not mine.

Okay, I agree to destroy the evil cats but not the cute ones like mine. Is that OK?

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
It's not ur cat thats cute its the reflection of urself that the evil fuzz ball takes & sends back 2 u thuss duping u into believing that it is infact cute !
once again stand firm kids they cannot win !
peace & violent justice 4 all.

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
YES LEAD THE REVOLUTION!! WE WILL NOT BE SLAVES NO MORE!!
OUR HEADS HAVE BEEN EXPLOITED ENOUGH BY THESE
Domestic Devils!!!

Bark I say! Join the pooches in their quest for
FREEDOM!!!

Or just get a dog instead.. They are alot cooler!!
Arrp!!

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
*evil cackle*

Foolish, foolish words my friends.
You see, while your beloved Dogs lap up all your attention and fill that empty space where your friends once were, the Cats continue with thier master plan.
Too busy are yee with your actionless words that under your very noses, the Feline legion grow stronger by the second.
Resistance to their terms will prove fuile, you will see. Cats are born of kaos. And no orderly force such as your little Army buddies will ever have the skill to combat their whirlwind of power.
The Ejyptians had it right. Worship the Cat, For the Cat worships no-one but itself.

Tails have pricked up all over the world. They have spread the word of your treacherous comments, and soon, your time will come...

Az abouve, So below...

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
I agree cats are much cooler

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
So you seem to think...
Our underground forces have grouped together and
are aware of the cats plans to enter back into society..
Our mole spies have tracked down their headquaters
and are just waiting for the word to STRIKE!
The cat is hated by every creature on
the planet and our forces are too strong to be
taken over by sutch a small fighting force..

Uve forgotten about our secret weapon!!
You have been warned evil faery person..
hehe...

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
This is getting far 2 mental !
Time 2 kill this thread !
lots of laughter

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Page: