Forums > Social Chat > How long have you been Spinning?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
sprytemember
45 posts

Posted:
I've been spinning Poi since November, and I lit them up for the first time in January.When I wanted to play with fire happened alot earlier, I was about 3 and I saw a fire juggler/swallower/Blower. I was mesmorized. I didn't know how he could do that without getting burnt. When I went up to him to ask he said he was born with dragon skin. I believed himI always watched fire performers with AWE I always loved the idea of flirting with the raw element.But it was in my mind "thats for the professionals" ( You know the ones with dragon skin ) I went to Pennsic war in August and there I saw some performers at "The Rouge Vs. the Beer party."As I watched them perform, I thought then Why cant I do it? Its not JUST for professionals... I mean THEY had to start somewhere. When they were done I went over to introduce myself..... But forgot I was holding up my boyfriend( he was tryiing to help the rouge tackle thier foe so I had to support him)... He fell down a hill and I had to go help him get up... When I got back up the hill the fire performers were gone. It took me a while to find out what it was called so that could find it on the internet. But here I am. and spinning and loving it!~spryte~

VikingBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Quite the same here.. I usually miss my poi when i've forgotten to bring them along, but then I tend to forget about having them with me anyway when I do have them..

Page: