Analemma

Analemma

enthusiast

Total posts: 384
Posted:In order to really learn and control thru-wraps I can highly recommend Offset thru-wraps. This way one can feel if he really is spinning in splittime or if the thru-wrap is played with a little acceleration (which happens almost all the time).

Try Offset Passive Thru-wraps too.

Thru-wraps ROCK biggrin

andy

To learn - read. To know - write. To master - teach . . .

Delete Topic

spiralx

spiralx

veteran

Total posts: 1376
Posted:You're right - that really does show off when your split-time is crap. Although to be honest, my normal thru-wraps are often pretty shoddy timing-wise wink

But I've been playing with offset weaves a lot recently, they're great for learning proper control for higher-beat moves. Butterfly offset weaves are a right bugger to learn wink

Cheers for the idea!

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:eek BUMP eek

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Good call kids.

I've been passively playing with offsets these days.

Why do a move normally when you can do it with your arms painfully twisted? wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete