Forums > Social Chat > Anyone heard this song

Login/Join to Participate

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:
Humane & Rabbit from the Moon

East (opium den mix)

Just got it on 12" cannot stop playing it.
Excellent trance with a subtle dark DnB. Almost tribal.

[ 25 June 2002, 22:20: Message edited by: Dj Tact ]

Im flying away, running like the wind as i chase the sun up and spinning around, circles in my mind sailing over ground feeling the flow that Dj Tact brings down.My image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind. To over come want more to survive, my image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, and the enemy is reflect in the same time. I cant stop, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind, right here is where the angle start at, conflict contact, and combat, fighters say where there land is marked at, settle the dispute about whose the loudest, strongest, endless, only one of us will ride forever, so you and I cant ride togther, cant live... cant die together, all we can do is collide together, so i skillfully apply the pressure, wont stop till im forever. My doorstep where death never comes, walk tall why ever run?

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I'm guessing they're US producers, never heard of them here in Blighty b4...

What labels are you into?

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:
Label is Superstition, thats Hamburg, Germany, nothing stateside about it.

Im flying away, running like the wind as i chase the sun up and spinning around, circles in my mind sailing over ground feeling the flow that Dj Tact brings down.My image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind. To over come want more to survive, my image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, and the enemy is reflect in the same time. I cant stop, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind, right here is where the angle start at, conflict contact, and combat, fighters say where there land is marked at, settle the dispute about whose the loudest, strongest, endless, only one of us will ride forever, so you and I cant ride togther, cant live... cant die together, all we can do is collide together, so i skillfully apply the pressure, wont stop till im forever. My doorstep where death never comes, walk tall why ever run?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have some stuff off the Superstition label I think. Not sure what off hand. I don't believe I have that one though. I'll look out for it.

Thanks for the tip

Meh

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:
I aim to please.

Moonshine is pretty solid and cheap for those one hit transitions, perfecto, platipus, ultra, nebula, silver planet, global undeground, bustin' loose, extravagnaza, radikal, sattalite, positiva, orbit/incentive. I could go on and on.

[ 26 June 2002, 16:28: Message edited by: Dj Tact ]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
we do fire with RTM, if they come to town you should go to the show, and say hi!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:
what do you mean, you work with them, or just spin with them via cd player. or follow em? never heard em live, btw the remix is calle inhumane not east den opium my bad.

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
arashi, are you going to EDC in August? S/B some kick ass Karnival fun!!!

Sorry for the distraction, RITM..... DSL.... countless other awesomes... yay!!
ark's Electronic Daisy Carnival

[ 28 June 2002, 04:41: Message edited by: toneman ]