Forums > Social Chat > lighting up on the Block Island Beaches

Login/Join to Participate

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey all you twirlers out there. I'm very excited I just bought my first set of fire poi!!! Yahoooo. I can't wait until they come in!

Right now I'm living on Block Island, Rhode Island USA (alittle island off the coast of Rhode island, lots of turists) I have my own show out here at one of the theaters on the island. Hey all you New Englanders!! If anyone's going to be out here this summer give me an email, we can do a midnight burn on the beach (lots of beaches, heh it's an island ). For that matter if anyone's interested in setting up a date to try to get a group toghter, that'd be cool. Aight, later
Peter
www.peterboie.com
pete@peterboie.com

----------------------what is fire? Magic!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
first off.... me, me!

second....

there's a yahoo group, new englad poi, can't think of the exact address, but yeh. they are very disorganized, but might be worth a shot. i know of two others in RI, one by mystic, some people here from around, and a non HoP friend from south RI. people will come....

plus all the boston crew.... there's open spins in boston some sundays too.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Sweet! I have yet to meet other poiers! I would love to get a group or whatever together. I don't know anyone in the area. Wanna help me set it up? I'll look into that yahoo group.
Where in boston are the open spins?
Peter

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
this sunday, cambridge commons

we have had them at boston commons too. tho it's a little late for this sunday. oh, it's friday isn't it? *rolls eyes*

oops. felt like sunday.

heh. i cna't go this sunday because of parties. (graduation season and all). but see if you cna get into the group's mailing list, and they will give you all the info

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
oh and i would love to help you set up something on block island.

mebbe i'll even drag teh waterford boys out... *looks around* well, that might be wishful thinking, but we'll see ...

(it's nice to have someone tell me everything i'm doing worng on staff... )

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey I signed up for the yahoo group and got in. That's awesome that they have open spins everyweek. I'll have to try to make it to one in the near future. Waterford boys??

I think having a get together on the island is a great idea, I'm getting excited about it just thinking about it! I wonder what would be a good date? Do you think people would come? Later,
Pete

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i sent you a hullo!!

c'mon, beach, island, spinnin?

sure they will come!!

sounds like s good excuse for a part-eeee!!!!!

they're weird about schedules, but start asking around, i'll bug a few people i know.

the waterford boys are the boys that got me started, one of them wanders around here and posts occasionally mostly in moves i think. They are trying to teach me staff, it's fun

if you want email me, spiffylitlechair@yahoo.com

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
What up? I sent you a reply. Definatly an excuse to party ! I guess we can just continue this descusion in yahoo. later,
pete