Forums > Social Chat > help!!!where do i get Kevlar in Wales

Login/Join to Participate

skankerman
Total posts: 1
Posted:desperately need help, where can i get kevlar or an equivalant in wales or mail order? Please E-ail me if you know, need help.

Delete Topic

gάrbǿ
gάrbǿ

addict
Total posts: 521
Posted:Click on "Purchase from our shop" @ top of screen. Malcolms stuff is really good.peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE
Total posts: 214
Posted:I had trouble getting kevlar which made me turn to towel.Ive never looked back.
Non-Https Image Link
I make a fairly loose roll of towel and secure it with a loop of aluminium wire that goes through the middle, splits into 4 and then attatches to itself. you can make them in about 3 minutes each and its got loads of benefeits... If you dont wrap it too tight u can get 1 burn of 20+ minutes.Its, really light, and when you finish, it burns itself into nothing-ness. Although they do guzzle up fuel. But sall price to pay for a single burn of 20 minutes.
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

gάrbǿ
gάrbǿ

addict
Total posts: 521
Posted:Towels are wicked. Ok they can only be used twice but for three 15 minute sessions with out having to redunk they are not bad.peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

Posted:WWW.oddballs.co.uk/index1.html this is a uk based mail order company. Try any juggling shop as they sell the stuff for juggling torches. There is also a list of uk juggling shops at http://www.juggling.org/mall/unit_ki.html
this may be a little dated though.

Delete