ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Arsn... just wondering if you ever decided on the road trip thingos dates? Being a professinal hippie (lol) I will really have to save if Im going to be able to make it... any dates or any info that u have decided on?.....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
i know i'm not arsn, but at least part of the sydney contingent is focussing on either august or september moonfest for now, although i'm still confirming that with other sydney eager beavers (fri 23/8 or sat 21/9)...
starting 2 think about outback eclipse (s.a.) too and hoping the $$ situation is good enough to do both trips!

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Bounce is pretty much the same as all us Melbounites... The snow seems to be a bit X-e... so most of us are going to be coming up to Queensland for a Moonfest... Love ya Bec and MoonPixie...X

This ends up being a bit cheaper on us all... mean more things to but... and more clubs to visit...

--------------------------------
We all get the spotlight eventually. You can have it when I’m done.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
When in Sydney don't forget to pop into the Glebe & Newtown gatherings on a Thurs or Wed.

We'd love to see ya.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Bugger... was looking foward to getting in my car and driving into the sunset for an aussie twirling adventure...oh well it'll be great to meet you all when ya'll come for moonfest... I know that everyone will look after ya...plus i might just go on a twirling adventure of my own and rock up to some of your guys twirling gigs...
sighs and walks away singing 'all by myself'.....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
*crosses arms, taps foot*

Oh I get it, wait till Kate and Josh are about to leave the country....THEN decide to do a HOP Aussie road trip....

How convenient......

I really want to go to the Eclipse festival….finally a psy-trance festival comes to SA, and we aren’t going to be here….. OH well these things happen I guess.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Oohhh no... don't try passing the blame... we Melbournites offered this Queens Birthday weekends... but noooooo... too good for us now... tee hee... sorry... But this is the road trip to the snow... with a detour to Brisbane.... see what happens when I'm the one with the map!!!

-------------------------------------
Winning isn’t everything… okay, so I’m lying.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
so im guessing a detour to taswegia home of the two headed,,,,, is out of the question? lol

Currently on the right side up of the world.