• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > playing with fire at glasto

Login/Join to Participate

toxicwaste33

stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Is it worth taking my staffs n stuff to glasto? i dont want to lug em all down there and be told not to play with fire, you know, regarding all these silly insurance reasons. dont want to get sued now do i!

Delete Topic

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:Have you not been before?

You will be fine. they love fire and you'll see about 100 fire player a day (erm...a night) mucking about in various places but mostly round the stone circle.

So take as much as you want and burn away, no-one will stop you so long ass you ain't burnin down the pyramid stage or something!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

toxicwaste33

stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:sweet, cheers mate.

Ive been twice before, missed it last year, ive never seen anyone playing with fire tho (or at least that i remember!)

u going?

/runs to the shop to order a pallet of paraffin

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:yeah there's quote a few from here going plus many more Check the events forum biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:MY mums boyfriend an her are going of to glasto.... 4 free! Hes real good at staff, and got performers tickets aswell as backsatge passes. Lucky bugger. Any who, I went in '98 and had a gr8 time, altho I dont remember any fire... oh well... Hope u have fun. Wish I could go, but I got exams. I can go nxt yr tho! Huzzah! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete