• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

_Poiboy_
_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan
Total posts: 1113
Posted:can it hold my beamers? I don't want to switch my #15 if the #13 will break apart.

weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

_Poiboy_
_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan
Total posts: 1113
Posted:I need help, I want to switch my chains but I don't want them to fall apart holding my beamers.

Dunc
Dunc

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:Give it a go and find out. There's not a massive difference between the two so maybe xperimentation is the key?

Let's relight this forum ubblove