Forums > Social Chat > any free shows in london today or tomorrow?

Login/Join to Participate

pounce
pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:i browsed thru the events forum and didn't see anything, and seeing as how this is a super quick request, i thought i'd post here as most people frequent here.

i have some friends who are in london until friday morning. they are flat broke but would like to go out to any free parties, particularly hardcore shows if there are any. is anyone aware of any shows or parties going on that they could go to? please give me a PM if you are aware of any so i can pass along the info.

thanks!!!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete Topic