Forums > Social Chat > kiwis!!! ive got a question

Login/Join to Participate

Lyra
SILVER Member since Feb 2004

spiny norman

Total posts: 314
Posted: ello to anyone and eveyone who lives in New Zealand, or has ever visited there, me and my mom are planning a trip, and we can't decide if we should go during their summer(our winter) or their winter(our summer) so if you have an opinion on this let me hear it, also, what place must i absolutely visit when i go there? okay, thanks for all your help>>>much luv

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Delete Topic

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:go in early spring.... definatly the most beautiful time... daffidols and baby lambs and japanese cherry blossoms everywhere!!! smile smile smile ahhhhh hommmmmmeee

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13922
Posted:I was there during their Winter and it did nothing but rain...

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Silvur
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

Silvur

sumthin sumin smmnm....

Total posts: 372
Posted:11 days till I hop on that plane into that tiny little country known as New Zealand, and my kiwi family says that it has rained almost every day, and it will continue to rain throughout the winter, till spring rolls around, and then the tropical side of the island will begin to bloom... ubblove

Delete

Lyra
SILVER Member since Feb 2004

spiny norman

Total posts: 314
Posted:sounds like ill go in the summer than, ive heard its more expensive and crowded then though, but i dont have a break when i could go in the spring, but id also really like to know which locations to visit as well, thanks>>>

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Delete