Forums > Social Chat > Changing your password if u don't know how.

Login/Join to Participate

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
I've noticed that some people were not aware that you could change your password from the default one. If you want your own password follow these 5 easy steps!!!

1. Go to "My Profile" when logged in.
2. Click on View/Update Profile
3. You will see a password box on the page. Just type whatever password you want in there.
4. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and press "Update Profile"
5. Re-login again with your new password.

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

DragonsWrathBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
okay well the site must have been changed or im blind as a bat, I've clicked on most all tabs and tried looking around, but do not see where to click my profile...

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
"My stuff-> Profile"

Forum List My Stuff User List Calendar Active Topics Search FAQ

hug

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
I'm interested in how you 'noticed' this- did ya go round and see how many accounts you could log into with the default..? wink

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
The OP was written in 2002, hamamelis. tongue2 I don't think they'll respond... but perhaps it came up in discussion somehow?

hug

InkZombieSILVER Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
Ok so frown yeah I tried to change my password several times but it won't change and I have no clue what the old one was anymore. I don't want to have to keep e-mailing for a temp log in p.w. does any body else have this problem or know how to fix it? lol sorry for being such a noob >.>

thirteenBRONZE Member
The Death Card
195 posts

Posted:
steps for changing your password:

1) email thirteen your password, login info, social security number, back account numbers, credit card info, and your mother's maiden name
2) ???
3) profit!

The dawn has come
And the wine will run
And the song must be sung
And the flowers are melting
In the sun

InkZombieSILVER Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
no thanks 13, but I will have to keep my eye on you I see @.@ lol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I can honestly say I don't have a clue what my password is but for some reason I always seem to be logged in no matter what PC I use. I think HoP watches you through webcams to make it easy wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.