• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Oceanside/San Diego Spin Into Spring .. April 3rd

Login/Join to Participate

dulce flames
Total posts: 234
Posted:Hey all. It's been a while since we've gotten together for a spin (at least that I know of)! I was planning to organize a spin for the equinox, but other plans came up so I figure the last day before daylight savings would be a good time. Let me know if you're interested. I've got a great spot near my house on the beach.. Neighbors are more likely to grab a drum and join us than complain!

Total posts: 270
Posted:Hey, are you going to be at Pismo a couple of weeks after that? I know a lot of people coming down from SF, and it sounds like a lot of LA people will be there too. I'm looking forward to being able to see all kinds of different spinners there!