Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Dublin Juggling Convention 10th -12th March apparently?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
ubblol

MARCH 10-12th eh? ubbrollsmile

As soon as the Doctor hears anything it'll be on the website here.....

Goes back to hiding in the real world! ubbloco

EDITED_BY: DeepSoulSheep (1141308463)

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Nice pictures Gerire clap

Thanks to everyone who took part in the convention - too many people to mention, but I love you all!

Please don't forget to pre-register for the EJC - preferably through Deirdre Toher, the Irish EJA rep. That way we have access to the money immediately, and can use it to make a better convention for you. (If you register online, we don't get the money til June). Download the Irish pre-reg form here .

hug s to everyone, new faces and old friends who made the Dublin Convention so much fun biggrin

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
what a great convention i had such a great time........cant wait till cork now smile congrats to the organisers and everyone who made the convention sooooooo great....although i have to give my poor liver a wee break for a while

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

Page: