Forums > Social Chat > poi as viewed by other object manipulators.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
this comes from the glow vs fire thread, but i thought as a side topic it deserved a separate discussion:

Quote:

Don't know about In other countries but in the UK Poi has had a real hard time getting the respect that it deserves from other forms of object manipulation. Mainly because it's got quite a low entry level and people seemed to make the leap that if it starts easy it must all be easy. This of course is a big pile of poo, it's not about about how high or low the entry level is it's about where you can take it to.

this is only partly true.
as a fanatic juggler i hear the reasons behind this one a lot. and stick up for poi in a juggling-centric world.

the reason other manipulators don't like poi is this: someone starting to juggle takes up this much space: themselves. about 3ft in front of them. and they don't move.

someone starting to poi can learn the three beat weave and dance all over the place, taking up as much space as there is available, and sometimes more than that.

jugglers tend to be a bit more singleminded on trick-learning, which in general is a static activity, and spinners are more dancey( biggrin) and focussed on being beautiful ubblove. if you are trying to learn 9444455555 and some guy keeps meandering through your pattern you are going to get pissed off. whereas most spinners i know if they are hit by another spinner will shrug it off (after an apology tongue) as an occupational hazard.

so this is what i mean by tim being part right.
altho low entry level is part of the problem(the fact that practically anyone can learn enough to dance in a day), most jugglers i know now accept that poi can be tricky, and wierd and wacky, and downright difficult. that doesn't stop them getting angry with what they view as a space infringement.

any opinions on this one?

incidentally it has been one of my major aims to get spinning more recognised by jugglers as a valid circus art, and i felt my mission was in some way fulfilled when luke burrage(juggler extraordinaire, hater of poi ubblol) came up to me after a practise session at the bristol convention and said 'hey. nice poi stuff. is all that [censored] new?', and wanted to know how to get into contact staffcause he liked that too(may have just been polite, i've seen no evidence he's gone anywhere near a stick ubblol ubblol ubblol although knowing him he'll come to renegade in a year or so and spin 9 staffs at once eek)

happy cogitating and spacially-aware spinning
R smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

well i have to say my eyebrows are raised. almost like this eek but not quite popping out. plus my mouth isn't a little square.

way back in my yooot i used to teach people at renfairs how to juggle three balls and i rarely met anybody that with a few minutes time couldn't do the basic juggle a few times, and most could keep it going for quite a bit. dropping was of course a natural part of it but then so is tangling your chains. and keep in mind i RRRREALLY don't "do" juggling. [thinly veiled understatement of the year wink] mayhaps you guys need to work on your teaching methodology! tongue biggrin

My eyebrows are raised even higher!

It'll be interesting to see what others say about this.

I wonder if you could share your teaching methodology with us; a near 100% success rate with teaching the cascade, in a matter of minutes, would be a useful thing to know.

In particuclar I'd be interested in what method you used to break people of the common habit of using a 'shower' (i.e. using a short pass from one hand rather than throwing both balls to the same height) rather than 'cascade' pattern when on the two ball stage.

In my experience around 50% of beginners do this, and the process of overcoming that habit seems to take considerably more than five minutes.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Bluecat, I just didn’t explain myself very well. I enjoy watching anyone who is well practiced and good at what they do; be it like hats, cane, lasso, poi, juggling whatever.

Dave, it took me ages to learn the 3 ball cascade, and I find juggling very difficult. But, I went to a workshop where three non jugglers were taught the 3-ball in about 10 minutes. True, they weren’t that smooth, but they were there.

Quote:

Lastly, I have to disagree with a point that has been made a couple of times i.e. that poi dancing requires better physical conditioning than juggling.

Ummm, Isn’t your statement physical conditioning.
Quote:

I've made a point of developing a relaxed, and generally slow, style, with the emphasis on stretching and no muscular tension.

This is a generalization, but in my very limited experience, I think it really depends on what type of other exercises jugglers do (especially warm ups), because I think that sets the physical conditioning for juggling.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Faking It - Channel 4

This week Faking It takes a Student Poi Spinner and turns her into a Five-Ball Juggler in just Four Weeks!

Will the 3 experienced juggler judges pick her out from a group of four amateur performers at the BJC?

Tune in to find out!

[This has no relevance to the thread, and indeed perhaps it should be the other way around, but I love Faking It!]

ubbrollsmile

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Faking It - Channel 4

This week Faking It takes a Student Poi Spinner and turns her into a Five-Ball Juggler in just Four Weeks!

Will the 3 experienced juggler judges pick her out from a group of four amateur performers at the BJC?

Tune in to find out!

[This has no relevance to the thread, and indeed perhaps it should be the other way around, but I love Faking It!]

ubbrollsmile

is this a joke i dont get?

or is this for real? if so when is faking it on?
confused

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
It's rather convincing isn't it?

Certainly had me putting aside a slot for some interesting TV next week; until I checked the TV guide and found that next Tuesdays 'faking it' is about TV reporting, at which point the 'joke' hypothesis occurred to me.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
a little too convincing i reckon.

but thanks for sorting that out for me tongue

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

sorry guys... I didn't mean to mislead you war of the world style... ubblol

Oh dear... I'm gonna go hide in a corner... wave

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
roflmao to the point of tears in eyes...

nice one meg...

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
ubblol that’s funny, because last night I was thinking the only way to settle this discussion would be to have a duel b/t a intermediate non-juggling poister and a intermediate non- poister juggler, to c who adapted the best.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
My bets are on the Juggler....

..and that's coming from a poier

...who's known many many..jugglers *waves to people*

They seem to have the ability to pick up other oject manipulations very fast.

But...I still think poi dancers - dance more biggrin And jugglers seem to be a little absessed with number juggling...

Although I also think a poi person kneeling on then ground, then into a backbend while spinning a weave .. really fast, gets more applause then a juggler doing 5 or 7 balls (and 7 is impressive!!#$%^). And I think most of us can guess which is the harder trick to pull off...

Just some thoughts on the subject.... peace

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Quote:

ubblol that’s funny, because last night I was thinking the only way to settle this discussion would be to have a duel b/t a intermediate non-juggling poister and a intermediate non- poister juggler, to c who adapted the best.

how would you know who had adapted the best?

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Errrr Diz taught me the three ball cascade in 10 mins 2 years ago smile then this Christmas he went and taught Princess Hels Bells in the same time smile

Over and out

Bammy
kiss

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

In particuclar I'd be interested in what method you used to break people of the common habit of using a 'shower' (i.e. using a short pass from one hand rather than throwing both balls to the same height) rather than 'cascade' pattern when on the two ball stage.

In my experience around 50% of beginners do this, and the process of overcoming that habit seems to take considerably more than five minutes.

First time I've ever quoted one of my own posts smile

It's easy to assume that because you picked up a cascade in one session, that juggling is easy to learn.

However, for people who have to overcome the above habit it's going to take longer.

If you're running a workshop it's important to be aware of this because those people who can't get it are the ones that become less visible i.e. 'hide'.

The mark of a successful workshop (in my opinion) isn't that a substantial minority have learnt in minutes, but that the people who are having real problems make some progress, however slight.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Experienced jugglers tend to have the ability to pick up new things fairly easily; here's my theories on why: -

1. It's part of the juggling tradition that there's genarally loads of equipment lying around i.e. balls, clubs, diablos, devil sticks, cigar boxes etc and people go from one thing to another.

2. Learning to juggle is, for most people, a process that takes several weeks. During that time many will encounter self doubt and overcome it. They will realise that the feeling that they can't succeed is something that doesn't stop you if you just carry on practicing. Once this has happened a few times with different bits of equipment you start to realise that anything is within your grasp and trying new forms is not intimidating.

In juggling, there's little let up from this process; once you've got three ball cascade there's the reverse cascade, then 'Mills Mess', then four/five balls- it's push, push, push all the time and overcoming your limitations becomes the norm. Whereas, in poi, there's a lot of scope for easing back on technique acquisition and focusing on incorporating the stuff you know into a fliud dance.

3. You start to understand some basic principles about learning physical skills which you can then apply to new learning situations. An example would be if you come to see that you have a habit, when learning something new, of just rushing in and blindly repeating the moves that aren't working. Eventually you acquire the habit of 'standing back', relaxing and getting tuned in, before launching back into the practice.

As an example, on Wednesday I had a go with some cigar boxes. The last time I tried these was some years ago and invovled a lot of physical exertion and dropping. This time, despite no practise with boxes at all, I was able to do them in a far more relaxed way, with few drops.

That's because for the past few years I've emphasised being relaxed when practising poi, juggling and all the other skills I work on, focusing on slowing down the movements and also seeing the links between apparently diverse skills.

Concerning poi, most spinners seem to spend the initial months/years focusing on spinning. I suspect that many are intimidated by trying new objects because, when they do, they drop loads and, unlike jugglers, don't fully realise that this is absolutely normal.

When you look at people like pk and Tempest, when they do make that leap, it's only a matter of time before they're working on advanced juggling stuff and hungrily looking for the next new thing to be working on.

Where jugglers are concerned, the main transition they seem to have difficulties with is spinning poi, probably because good spinning requires more 'dance' than technique, whereas jugglers can tend to approach it with the same static and technique based approach that is common in juggling.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
to add my ideas to this thread, i dont think that its either poi, staff or jugglers who pose easch other spacial threats, im more leaning towards diabolo spinners as teh worst for space!

ok my reason being that if you ever watch a really good diabolo spinner they manipulate the drum round their body like poi on a rollercoaster, and is it leaves teh string it can travel a faw way, and also they are easy to move with so you can do a form of dance, and along side that you have throws, making them the most meniicle for space gobbling aroud

trust me!

laterdays ppl!

Step (el-nombrie)

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Yo oli,
Quote:

how would you know who had adapted the best?

I thought about that and reckon they would come out even. Though, the smart money is on the club swinger wink

OWD most of that stuff u said for becoming a good juggler also applies to becoming a good spinner; U should c wot I drag out of my bag.

Quote:

Where jugglers are concerned, the main transition they seem to have difficulties with is spinning poi, probably because good spinning requires more 'dance' than technique, whereas jugglers can tend to approach it with the same static and technique based approach that is common in juggling.

Dave, I challenge you assertion that good spinners require more ‘dance’ than technique. Good spinning require great technique. I find it amusing that many of the jugglers I have seen have good hands, but poor technique when it comes to other body movement. In tennis there are net rushers, baseliners and people who have the complete game. I think we a both talking about complete gamers.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
All I can say is what I've experienced; I've spent many years putting a lot into juggling type stuff, and many years putting a lot into spinning.

For me now, and for the past couple of years, spinning has meant more than juggling- it's whole body, dance movement, flow, community, philosophy and feel are way more in tune with who I am than the juggling stuff.

However, I can't deny what I see, and what I've experienced, as the facts, which are that, for all that spinning is far from technically easy, it is considerably more so than the stuff I was doing in juggling.

I find that poi moves, once grasped, can be slid easily into a fairly effortless routine, juggling stuff that's any where near your limit requires total focus to be able to do with any consitency.

If I want to flow and relax into a mesmerising energising dance, i'll pick up the poi.

If I want to push my technique with something that requires awesome focus just to maintain, then it's time for a five ball reverse cascade or some double devil sticks, or a hellishly complicated three ball combination.

Maybe it's just me, but, like I say, I've done both seriously, and that's my experience.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Dave, I hear and agree what u are saying; juggling is difficult. I suppose what I was trying to say was that that skills, technique and coordination learnt through poi/clubs/staff should help people learn or improve their juggling.

Quote:

However, I can't deny what I see, and what I've experienced, as the facts, which are that, for all that spinning is far from technically easy, it is considerably more so than the stuff I was doing in juggling.

I think it really depends on how you define ”technique”, and perhaps that where the confusion lies. I look a technique as having developed good body flexibility, coordination and the ability to swing with out breaking plains in a movement that is visually appealing ie bio-metrics or body metrics type stuff.

Quote:

If I want to push my technique with something that requires awesome focus just to maintain, then it's time for a five ball reverse cascade or some double devil sticks, or a hellishly complicated three ball combination.

I think that when you talk about technique you are leaning more towards concentration and maintaining focus. Now, I suppose the complete spinner would have good body movements plus the ability to concentrate and focus on difficult manoeuvres.

I suppose the other thing that hasn’t been discussed is “brain power”. In this context, I mean the ability to figure out tricks (poi or juggling). Any thought?

CirRusBRONZE Member
38 posts

Posted:
Ok so its essentially established that juggling is a skill of its own and is hard for some but comes natural to others, poi is a skill that takes time to master and become good at. This holds true for any of the toys we use.

When I first started poi I was intimidated and thought it was relatively hard, now I consider my self to be quite good. I don?t separate myself from the jugglers or staff spinners, or devilstickers, or meteors people, or the club swingers, or diablo users or anyone. I on the other hand would like to try them all out because im equally fascinated with all of them. I have already become a staff spinner and am not to bad at it right now. I?ve tried meteors and although I suck with them they are fun. Same goes with my devilstick experience and club swinging.

We have to look at the fact that we all have our own talents and we can share our knowledge and skills with eachother and better our community of performers.

whew... enough ranting im out peace

A cute girl after I finished spinning fire at this party :
"OMG ur soo hot!" biggrin

I love being a fire spinner

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
hmm

there was way too much spinning at the juggling workshop i was at last night, no doubt about it...

It was crowded, and well over two thirds of the space at a juggling workshop was all poi and sticks swinging around.

There was definite annoyance, completely understandably, although it wasn't directly communicated by any of the jugglers to the spinners, who would have then probably calmed down a bit, and taken turns spinning or similar.

It really drove home to me the unfairness of a workshop dedicated to a particular skill 'invaded' by people who take all the space they need practicing something entirely different.

You can twirl stuff pretty much anywhere, but juggling really needs a windless, high ceilinged, well-lit location. Those can be really hard to find, and once you've found it you don't want something that doesn't take advantage of these attributes 'wasting' the space.

i repeat, hmm...

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
monkey you make me sad, thats not verrrrrryyyyy fluffy frown cant every one play nice

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
"RIGHT THATS IT ALL OF YOU GIVE ME YOUR TOYS NOW AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM BACK UNTILL YOU KISS AND MAKE UP smile "

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

hmm

there was way too much spinning at the juggling workshop i was at last night, no doubt about it...

It was crowded, and well over two thirds of the space at a juggling workshop was all poi and sticks swinging around.

There was definite annoyance, completely understandably, although it wasn't directly communicated by any of the jugglers to the spinners, who would have then probably calmed down a bit, and taken turns spinning or similar.

It really drove home to me the unfairness of a workshop dedicated to a particular skill 'invaded' by people who take all the space they need practicing something entirely different.

You can twirl stuff pretty much anywhere, but juggling really needs a windless, high ceilinged, well-lit location. Those can be really hard to find, and once you've found it you don't want something that doesn't take advantage of these attributes 'wasting' the space.

i repeat, hmm...

I've often defended spinning when jugglers have criticised it, as I said in the article I posted above.

However, in the above situation of 2/3rds of a space intended for juggling being taken up by people doing other skills, then there's an issue to be resolved; especially taking into account what you said about high ceilinged, well lit spaces being essential for juggling (and rare).

However, you also point out that the jugglers didn't communicate with the spinners. It's always been the way, jugglers end up complaining to each other and 'poi-knocking', rather than opening up discussion and looking for practical solutions.

These situations can be dealt with without offending anyone, but the will needs to be there.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Jugglermember
1 post

Posted:
I personally have never experienced any problems with poi taking up too much space.

The reason why I look down in general on people doing poi is because of the ease at which it can be learnt. Every year at our juggling club we get new members who try to learn how to juggle, fail, and then move on to poi without trying their best. To me its just highlights a personal weakness. I understand that poi can be difficult - I've no problem with people who do it at a high technical level. But from my experiences, people who give up on juggling to do poi don't progress to more technical poi tricks.

You're definitely not going to like my next reason! - It looks extremely gay when guys do simple poi tricks.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:

Ok, I'll bite...

Quote:

The reason why I look down in general on people doing poi is because of the ease at which it can be learnt

Have you tried spinning poi? I'm curious to know if you're assuming this or if you've tried spinning yourself to find out how steep you find the learning curve.

Quote:

new members who try to learn how to juggle, fail, and then move on to poi without trying their best

Do you know for certain that they've failed? Or could some of them just decided that juggling isn't their cup of tea and they don't find it fun?
Do you know what their best is? How many people who switched to poi have you asked about how much they practised their juggling before stopping?
True, there are going to be people who give up almost straight away, but that's going to be true with all disciplines. I've certainly seen plenty of people give up spinning poi after a few minutes and move onto something else instead.

Quote:

But from my experiences, people who give up on juggling to do poi don't progress to more technical poi tricks.

Maybe that would be because the more technical poi tricks are quite difficult.
Just like learning the three ball cascade is easy compared to something like a 5 ball mills mess, the weave is relatively easy compared to some of the more complicated technical poi moves.
I'm guessing that people who find juggling hard enough to give up on it would also find the technical poi moves quite difficult too.

Just out of curiosity, how many of the poi spinners who gave up juggling do you see spinning on a regular basis, and how long have they been spinning for? Might it be that some of them do indeed learn some of the technically difficult tricks but you don't see them doing them?
Also, could it just be that they've decided they don't like the more technical tricks and have a different style that doesn't involve them? There are plenty of moves that I choose not to use because I just don't like them.

You seem to look down on people spinning poi because apparently they're failed jugglers. Do you have the same feeling about people who try juggling and then don't try anything else?
How about people who move from juggling to spinning a staff, or a diabolo?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I personally have never experienced any problems with poi taking up too much space.

The reason why I look down in general on people doing poi is because of the ease at which it can be learnt. Every year at our juggling club we get new members who try to learn how to juggle, fail, and then move on to poi without trying their best. To me its just highlights a personal weakness. I understand that poi can be difficult - I've no problem with people who do it at a high technical level. But from my experiences, people who give up on juggling to do poi don't progress to more technical poi tricks.

But, given that they don't take up too much space, and therefore are troubling no one, isn't it their choice if they take what you see as the easier option.

Also, bear in mind that they could choose poi not because it easier, but for the other reasons eg dance, whole body flow, spititual aspects etc etc.

Regarding people not reaching a high level, that's equally true of juggling, many drop out because it's not for them.

I've seen many people get into spinning, and then move onto juggling.
Quote:

You're definitely not going to like my next reason! - It looks extremely gay when guys do simple poi tricks.

???????????????

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Mr Juggler sir, thanks for the feedback, but I’ve got the hook, line and sinker in me mouth.

Quote:

The reason why I look down in general on people doing poi is because of the ease at which it can be learnt.

That’s a generalization. It has taken me a long time to obtain the flexibility to get the behind the back moves, isolations and snakes etc.

Quote:

I understand that poi can be difficult - I've no problem with people who do it at a high technical level. But from my experiences, people who give up on juggling to do poi don't progress to more technical poi tricks.

This contradicts your previous statement (above), and doesn’t take into account the people who progress from poi to juggling. I think many of the current poisters will be the jugglers of the future. There are many examples of HOP people who have also taken up juggling. I would suggest that in some regions, more people taking up poi will lead to more people taking up juggling, or are there enough jugglers out there; do jugglers want to keep juggling elite?

Quote:

ubblol ubblol ubblol That’s rubbish, Ru sexist? Ru saying it’s ok for girls to do simple tricks, but not boys??? And hey, isn’t more about enjoying what u do, and many people enjoy poing, I know I certainly do. I could say something about how boring it is to watch someone tossing balls in the air.

On another tack, I also think Simian has an excellent point regarding arrogant poiers. The title of the thread was “Poi as viewed by other object manipulators.” And this was good feedback. Perhaps more respect should be given to jugglers. How would u like it if a heap of jugglers took over your circle?

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
if Juggler is who i think he is (and he is wink ) he was at the workshop i'm talking about.

he is also learning poi. he is now much better at poi than i am at juggling ubblol

(and he ISN'T a multiple hoppsonality, just in case you was thinkin)

you lot are all quoting his words but not reading them properly.

particularly you mr naughty bovrilmonkey tongue

He's talking about people who do poi because it's easier to get visually interesting fast for reasons of laziness but wanting to show off

which does happen

he doesn't contradict himself at all. he likes good poi, but gets annoyed by poiers who don't bother to practice, but invade his workshops to show off badly.

Stone: about jugglers invading poi space... has totally happened in London, and we don't care biggrin it's just made us better.

jugglers do nothing to annoy spinners apart from bitching ubblol spank

oh and just to note: juggler is a pussycat really, so don't believe his confrontational posing tongue
EDITED_BY: simian (1078006098)

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Quote:

(and he ISN'T a multiple hoppsonality, just in case you was thinkin)

.... ive been reading this thread, and youve gone putting ideas in my head wink

Page: